"Y'all get your thing we are boarding." Said Hongjoong pushing us towards the line, so we would just be dragged to the gate.

Once we got through the gate towards the plane, we heard the fans screaming goodbye to Ateez, they were walking almost behind me and my friends.

Stepping in the plane, each of us started to get to our seat, I passed everyone and made my way to the end of the plane to my seat.

"Forty two, forty three, and forty four. That's mine, still no one is sitting next to me, great." I sit down with my mini bag under the seat, take my headphones, put them on with my music and hope no one comes near. My hopes didn't last long though.

Scrolling through my playlist I can sense how someone is placing their luggage on the top compartment and tapping my shoulder.

"Sorry, I have the seat 44A?" A tall young male said.

"Oh! Yeah, I'm sorry" I stood up, went out and he went towards the window. As we sat down, I felt my phone cling for a message.
Wooyoung and the others were texting and saying things about the kpop group passing through towards the end of the plane.

- Woo: Yeosang! Aren't they sitting around you? I swear you're the luckiest guy alive and don't even know them.

- Jaechannie: THEY ARE WITH YOU?!?! I wish we could change seats, what u think? ;)

- Hongpapa: Yeosang  don't do that, Jae would embarrass himself

- Jaechannie: I'm here you know, I read what you say dad.

- Hongpapa: I'm not your father and stay silent and turn your phones on airplane mode, we are taking off.

-Woo, Chan and me: yes father JSJSJJSHD

After turning on airplane mode I noticed that I didn't have anyone on my right side, only that taller guy on the left. I took a little peak to the window but I got distracted watching him take off his beanie and the glasses.

Oh my God, that guy is really handsome, I thought. Maybe my checks were revealing themselves but you don't get everyday a handsome guy sitting next to you.

"Are you an atiny?" The male asked slightly smiling.

"A atiny what? What is that?" His question left me blank and his face changed to a confused one too. Was I supposed to know what an 'atiny' was?

"You don't know who I am?" This man was making me feel so dumb. What does he mean?

"Should I know who you are? I'm sorry I have no clue. Do you know who am I? I asked him back, thinking he was playing a poorly flirt game.

"Oh, no. Well, I'm Seonghwa, nice to meet you." He said in a smile, taking his hand out. I kindly greeted him too.

"I'm Yeosang, and-" Before I talked the plane started was already starting to take off at maximum speed. I've always been a bit afraid of going on planes but I thought I passed it but I didn't.

"Are you okay?" Seonghwa asked since I was still trying not to react towards the plane moves.

"Ah, yeah. Sorry, It's just a bit scary for me to be on planes. I'm okay, thank you" The plane was then in normal state. It was good when there's no turbulence.

"Ah it's okay, one of my friends is also scared, he's sitting I think behind us." Seonghwa said looking through the gap of the seats to take a peak behind. There was the guy from earlier at boarding, with the shiber.

He was talking to someone when I took a better look on his face, he looked like he had perfect smooth skin, the side profile was the most handsome one I had ever seen, his bumpy rose lips caught my eye. And his dark eyes and hairy eyebrows made me think I was feeling something weird towards him.