"No," John said.

"Arthur, I won't even ask. So his name dies," Tommy said.

"After William..." The boys looked at Natasha, "It is a part of your son's name... Though after our brother not father," Natasha said.

"Aye. It's been in the family for a long time, but now it's gone. Alright, that's done. Fuck him," Tommy said.

"I have something... Something Angela told me," They all looked at Natasha, "Just for your ears and Daniel since he's learning and I don't think Astella is ready but the Italians... The Jurossi's have gone back to Italy. Astella hasn't made contact with any of them since the wedding for obvious reasons which we haven't told them why, we thought that was more with you, Tom," He nodded, "But, Leonardo said that if you need... Italian influence that is on your side with anything, he's staying in London a bit something and for you contact him before Astella... Something about the children needing a mother where his grandchildren never got that," Natasha said.

"Does he think Astella will roll over and die?" John asked with a laugh.

"That's exactly what he thinks and there was something else... Something he wanted to tell me but couldn't... Tom, you need to talk to her," Natasha said.

"I'll do it," They looked at Daniel, "I'll talk to her... I know her the best right?" Daniel said.

"Alright, Daniel. I'll leave Angela to you," Daniel nodded and Natasha smiled at her nephew, "Before we cook and eat, there's some more business... As Tasha kindly started it off," Tommy said.

"You're welcome," Natasha said.

"Boys!" Tommy called out and the Blinders with them walked over and sat with them, "I wanted to say this out here, 'cause I don't trust the maids in the house. There's gonna be a robbery and Natasha is taking the position of Astella and will be at all meetings and decisions while she fully recovers... According to the maids, recovering is slower than it is, so if she's not using her crutches but the wheelchair and acting like she can't feel it'll be for their purpose," Tommy said.

"And also on Stella, she'll be remaining in her room whenever there's a public gathering at Arrow House unless it's those we trust," Natasha said.

"Why?" Finn asked.

"Stell is like Tom, Finn. She has enemies, bad enemies. Unable to move she's no threat to them but if they learn she can move, even a little while she's not fully recovered she's a target. I've posted Edward back as her bodyguard, he kept her safe from Campbell for two years, he'll do it again," Natasha said.

"How much are you paying him?" Tommy asked.

Natasha looked up at him, "Free."

The men scoffed, "Like hell, he's doing it for free, Tash," Charlie said.

"For me and Stell, Uncle Charlie. He's doing it for free," Natasha stood up, "Right, let's get down to business," She said.

 He's doing it for free," Natasha stood up, "Right, let's get down to business," She said