Bobbi: (chuckles) Pizza Dog?

Kate: Yep. It's more like a title of nobility. Like Earl of sandwich.

Bobbi: How's the wound?

Kate: All right. It still hurts a little bit.

She takes the pizza box off her head when Bobbi noticed the she put the bandages on the wrong way.

Bobbi: (sighs) Shit.

Kate: What?

Bobbi: Did you clean it?

Kate: Yeah.

Bobbi: You did it all wrong.

She got closer to Kate.

Kate: You're taking it off?

Bobbi: Yeah, it's not put on right. I'm just gonna rip it off like a band-aid. Ready? One...

She removes the bandage, garnering a groan from Kate.

Bobbi: Sorry. I'm gonna clean it up, okay?

She dips a cotton swab in alcohol and daps it on Kate's wound, making her groan.

Bobbi: You do not want to let a wound like that get infected, trust me. It's not that bad. Just a deep scratch.

She takes out a bandage.

Bobbi: You gotta place the bandage perpendicular to the wound, this helps it cinch.

She places the bandage on Kate wound correctly.

Bobbi: Et voilà.

Kate: I take it you've done this sort of thing before.

Bobbi: Yep.

Kate: Can I ask you something? You don't have to answer it if you don't want to.

Bobbi: Sure.

Kate: What's The Flash like in person?

Bobbi looks at Kate.

Kate: I'm just curious.

Bobbi: (chuckles) He's the most selfless person I know. Tough as hell, even after everything he's been through. Smart, kind, understanding, the list goes on. Honestly, I think he'd like you. You're actually a lot like him, you know.

Kate: Really?

Bobbi: Yeah.

Kate: (smiles softly) Thanks.

Bobbi nods in response.

Kate: I should call my mom, she's probably worried sick about me.

Bobbi: Yeah, maybe you should.

Kate takes out her phone and call her mother while Bobbi takes out her headphones and puts on some music while waiting for Clint to come back.

Bobbi sat for a few minutes until she heard the door open. She took off her headphones and turned to see Clint enter the apartment while Kate was on the phone with her mother.

Kate's Mother: (on the phone) I was so scared. What happened to you?

Kate: Nothing. I went out the back.