Chapter 46: Welcome Back Home

Everyone was shocked, even those who have seriously despises the Queen Dowager became sympathetic towards her.

Lisa, who's been crying the whole time while she held Jungkook's hand tight to eases his feelings. She saw his face in regret and confusion, and anger, and sympathy.

He was in mixed emotion.

He couldn't fathom the sacrifice, the hard ship that Ji Eun went through to protect them until now, that she and her brother protected them from their own blood. Whose family wanted to end their dynasty, but the true heir to the Han family's loyalty and blood was them and not their father.

He look back at Lisa as she removed the tears in his eyes, "You knew?"

Lisa nodded and smiled, "She came here with Kai and told me everything, and she introduces me their son, Jungkook,"

"Ji Eun and Jung hyun's son," Lisa cried in happiness, "He look so much like your brother,"

Jungkook tears kept running, "H-He could have been the Ki.." "He was the most awaited heir.. uhh.."

Jungkook felt he robbed an innocent boy, but knowing what happened to his brother changes his mind. He wanted to be happy but also couldn't bring himself to be, cause at the end of the day, his big brother died, in the hands of these animal, this vicious men who put everyone in despair.

Especially the one woman who kept everything, until now.

"Ji-Ji Eun," General Han groaned from bleeding.

Ji Eun tilted her head as she look at him, "How does it feels, that both of your children turn back on you?"

"Hurt? Betrayed?" "That's not even half of what I suffered because of you, we are sick of you!" Ji Eun smirked while her eyes are shedding tears, her chin held up looking down to her bleeding father.

"Did you know? Ji Yong oppa didn't hesitated to help me after he found out I was pregnant with my son, because he knew you'll get rid of him, if you knew," Ji Eun wet her lips.

"So as soon as we got connected with Mrs Lim, we planned to divert the attention of everyone in the first medical mission of the Queen Regent, because it is the only time that I can go out of the Palace at the same time Ji Yong oppa found out your plan to involve Japan,"

"Si Won unnie, came to fetch me there and lived in hiding for four years in the north, while we gather evidence and investigate your illegal export in Japan to get their bad side,"

"Si Won unnie bravely went there even if it risked her life just to report a crime that you three committed, as a revenge for you murdering her husband,"

"And finally after all my sacrifices.. all our sacrifices," Ji Eun smirked, "I found out that the mining field where you ended my husband's life was the newly dug mine, and it wasn't the erosion that kills them, but because of the broken entrance,"

Ji Eun's hand formed a fist as her heart was about to explode, "You murdered my husband!!!"

"You murdered a King of the country!" "That our family supposed to be protecting!"

"You killed him and had the audacity to laugh at his demise in our home!!!" Ji Eun shouted out loud before throwing papers of her evidence, on the throne room's floor.

"You are a DISGRACE to the entire clan," Ji Eun gritted her teeth with anger.

"So I have to end your life here, as painful as you put me and my husband through,"

"This will end to my endless pain and to take revenge for my poor husband's soul," Ji Eun pointed her gun to her father's head.

Everyone knew her skill in firing a gun is exceptional, she can destroy a set of bottles without looking into it, and with one pull of the trigger can kill her own father. Her own flesh and blood.