Chapter 27: Always You

A/N: Mature content ahead.

Jungkook arrived right in front of her door. He would hold her knob, and turn it, and pull back for a second, before holding it again.

He was hesitant that he might get her mad for invading and disrespecting her privacy, but he's already at her door. If he told her what happened, she'll understand..

Right?

There's no turning back, he took a deep breath in, with a single twist of the knob, Jungkook entered Lisa's quarters and found no one in her living space.

"Lisa.. This is Jungkook..," He hesitantly said before closing the door behind him. He waited a few seconds standing next to the door waiting for her to answer but nothing.

"Ba-Baby?" He carefully walks towards the only open door where it leads him to her library, if what he guesses is right, she might have been reading books or probably asleep.

But what he saw next.

Was a disaster.

Papers are either crumpled or scattered on the floor and or everywhere inside the room. Like a strong wind blew the entire place and was hit by an earthquake, until his eyes found its way to where she was sitting on the edge of the window staring into the nothingness of the night sky, wearing a vintage white semi sheer lounge dress nightgown.

She looks beautiful but the place contrasts her.

"Ba-Baby," Jungkook's lips trembled, walking closer but was halted when she turned her head.

He can't see any life in her eyes. Like a crash of ice and the break of a glass shattered right before him, his heart dropped, seconds later he found out his eyes were tearing up.

Her eyes are jet black and dull, her cheeks and nose are red— like she had been crying all day long. His heart exploded in pain to see her suffering without his notice all along. This is not how he imagined her according to Namjoon, he told him she's getting better and better.

Why is it now, she looks nowhere in that statement.

"Ba..baby.. what happened to you.." Jungkook whispered but enough for her to hear.

"Ahh,"Lisa stood up, sliding the garter of her gown and exposing her shoulder, "Is it my turn?"

"Wha-What do you mean my love?" Jungkook took a step closer to her, his eyes tearing while watching her painfully wobble walking towards him.

"Are you done with the Dowag—" Lisa paused and looked back at him with an empty expression, "Are you done with your other wife,"

Jungkook shut his eyes closed, he felt a hundred needles stroking his heart. All this time she knew about that, she knew about the plan by the aristocrats.

"Ho-How did you know about that?" Jungkook asked which made Lisa stop, not long after her eyes shed tears so easily drenching her clothes once again. It has been like that on repeat, breaking her heart so easily, with that woman in his bed. Her mind goes wild with all the bad and lucid things he might have done before, and now that he's here, she feels disgusted once again...

Share someone she should only own.

But this time, people wanted it. Not because she was cheated on.

Jungkook was motionlessly crying in silence, terrified from what he saw.

Her eyes are in the waterfall.

He couldn't say a thing, couldn't utter a single grunt, watching her hand fall as she cried silently.