Chapter 38

Kendall's P.O.V.

'' Come on please'' I begged Luke, we were back at the house in my room just talking. And i came up with the idea of meeting his mom, he wasn't to sure of the idea yet.

'' Kendall'' He groaned, i laughed.

'' She's probably at work, she doesn't get out till six'' He says, i think for a moment.

'' Well how about you take me to your house, we make dinner for her and then we get to know each other'' I suggested, he looked at me and he got on top of me.

'' Fine, but on one condition'' I raise an eyebrow.

'' And what is that ?'' I asked.

'' you give me a kiss'' I smile and take my arms and wrapped them around his neck and pull him closer to me. Once our lips met he started to rub my thigh, which his never done before.

He then removes his lips from mine and kisses my jaw line. I ran my fingers through his blonde hair. He then moves his lips down to my neck making me moan, he sucks on it.

Then he kisses my shoulder and takes his other hand and tugs on my blue dress. I put one hand on his chest making him look up.

'' Little excited aren't we ?'' I asked, he laughed and layed down next to me.

'' I just missed you'' I smiled and put my head on his chest.

'' What time is it ?'' I asked.

'' Three, we should probably o to the store and then my place if you want to make dinner'' I nodded and stood up he did the same.

'' Let me just change'' I say, before i can search for an outfit he takes my wrist.

'' Don't you look beautiful'' I smile.

'' Fine, let me just get my purse'' He nodded.

'' I'll go wait in the car'' I nodded and he walked out of my room. I quickly got my purse and put my phone, inhaler and money incase Luke didn't have enough. I walked to my mirror and my hair was a mess. Since Luke was running his hands through it.

I quickly brushed it out and then reapplied my lip gloss. I ran out of my room and downstairs were Cal was with Mate in his lap.

'' Bye Cal'' I say as i walk up to him and give him a kiss on the cheek.

'' And were are you going ?'' He asked, i laughed.

'' Am going to meet Luke's mom, so i won't be here for dinner'' He nodded and Mate jumped off his lap. I picked him up.

'' Okay just be safe'' I nodded and quickly kissed Mates head and then sit him back on Cal's lap.

I walk out the front door and to Luke's car.

***

We just arrived at Luke's house after stopping by the market to buy some things to make Fettuccine alfredo with some chicken. Luke and i were taking the things out of the truck, he had the most bas proving he was strong .

" Can you get the key's out'' He asked me looking down at his pocket. I nodded and took them out and opened the door to the house. Once we got in i felt instantly welcomed. I closed the door and put the keys on a table. Luke walked us to the kitchen and we set down the bags on the counter.

'' Okay, lets get started'' I say, he nods.

'' Wait, does this mean you have to order me around ?'' He asks, i smirk.

'' It does'' he groans, i laugh.

'' Now Hemmings, start working on the chicken while i make the pasta'' I order, he nods.