Chapter 9

Kendall's P.O.V.

" That was a great breakfast'' I said, we were walking to the car.

" I know, It's the best place to eat food.'' Michael said. As we passed the beach.

" Now The Tour" Ash said.

'' Okay well, How about Cal and Ash you sit in the front and drive around town" Luke said, throwing Cal the keys. And both boys ran to the car.

'' I'll go after them'' Michael said, running after them.

I laughed, then i turned to look at Luke.

'' So about that " cute girl'' what did she look like ?'' I asked him, he looked at the ground.

'' Well i don't really remember'' He said.

I rolled my eyes.

'' did you really have to roll your eyes ?'' he asked, i got closer to him.

'' Yes'' And i rolled my eyes at him.

We were really close to each other, We stayed looking at each others eyes.

'' Let's hurry up, before they leave without us'' I said, he nodded.

And we walked a little faster.

" Slow ass walkers'' Cal said, Ash laughed. We were finally at the car. Luke sat in the middle i sat on his right and Michael sat on his l left.

" thank you Cal'' i said, Michael laughed.

'' Where should we go first ?'' Ash asked as he looked at us.

'' Well is their any music places around here ?'' I asked, as i looked out the window. I rolled it all the way down

'' Aye, close the window it's messing up my hair" Luke complained, i smirked.

'' Good, Cal can you put the other windows down ?'' I asked, Luke gave me a death glare.

" Sure Ken" Cal said and he rolled down the windows. Ash laughed.

'' Anyways, yea theirs a music shop that its " Cal said getting back to the subject.

" YES" Michael and Ash yelled, i laughed.

'' Put the windows up'' Luke said, trying to keep his hair from messing up.

'' It's the only music shop in the whole town'' Michael said, my eyes widened .

'' What ?'' I asked, Ash rolled the windows up.

'' Thank you'' Luke said, Ash smiled and turned to face the window.

'' Anyways, yup the only music store in town'' Ash said, while looking at me.

Damn, back home we had like a million of them. Not literally.

***

We finally arrived at the music shop, it was small but like heaven. Cal, Ash and Michael were at the video game store which was next door.

While Luke and I just looking around, he was looking at some guitars while i was browsing through some old Records and CDS.

✌🏾️✌🏾✌🏾✌🏾
🌸🌸🌸🌸