Chapter 12

Kendall's P.O.V.

I was already in Cal's room, i grabbed his laptop and took it downstairs. As i walked down the stairs my phone started to ring.

'' Shit'' i said, i quickly ran to the kitchen and i saw Luke thinking.

'' Here you go, Bye'' I said and ran outside to the backyard. I grabbed the phone out of my back pocket. i didn't bother checking the caller ID.

" Hello'' I said, as i was catching my breathe.

'' Hey, Kendall'' the person said it was a male, their voice sounded so familiar.

" Excuse me but who is this ?'' i asked, as i sat down on a chair.

'' It's me Justin, did you forget me already ?'' He asked, my mouth dropped.

'' You mean Justin Drew Bieber ?'' I asked, still surprise.

'' The one and only'' He said with a chuckle.

Okay, so your all probably thinking how i know Justin Bieber right ?

Well, My parents and his were really go friends and we've known each other for awhile. we actually started dating in secret but i didn't like it so we deicide to just be friends.

'' Oh My God, Justin I miss you'' i said as i stood up.

'' who wouldn't miss me ?'' he asked, i rolled my eyes.

'' So how have you been ?'' I asked, as i walked around the backward.

'' Well I'm taking a break from tour, and I'm heading over to London to spend some family time and hopefully see you.'' he said, Justin doesn't know about my parents death.

'' Justin... I don't live in London anymore'' i said and waited for him to respond.

'' What ?'' he asked.

'' My parents died, and since I am only seventeen i have to live with a family member. so now i am living with My Aunt and my cousin in Australia'' I explained.

I could feel Justin nodding.

" I'm so sorry, i didn't know''

'' No it's fine'' I said and turned around and saw Luke playing with Rider in the kitchen.

'' I have to go Justin but i will call you as soon as possible''

'' Okay, Bye Kendall''

'' Bye Justin'' And we hung up.

I walked back inside and Rider came and jumped on me. I started laughing.

'' Well if you excuse me I'm going into Cal's room'' Luke said i nodded.

I watched him leave the kitchen.

'' Wanna go on a walk boy ?'' I asked, Rider Jumped i laughed and went in search of his leash.

I looked everywhere but i couldn't find it.

'' Shit'' I said and scratched my head, that's it Cal's room.

I walked up the stairs, once i reached Cal's room his door was opened i peaked at the door and saw Luke working on Cal's laptop. Ugh he looked so perfect. The way his eyes were so focused on the laptop's screen.

Rider pushed my leg, i looked at him. I walked in the room.

Rider was by my side, Luke looked up to see me.

'' I just came to find Riders leash, do you mind ?'' I asked

'' No not at all'' he said with a smile, he stood up and walked past me to get something. I shook my head and went in search of the leash.

Found it.

Luke's P.O.V.

I was finding a chip to fix Cal's laptop, which i found. i walked to the laptop i looked up and saw Kendall we weren't that far apart.

'' I found it'' she said i smiled, Rider came behind me and pushed me into Kendall. Which made me fall on top of her and we both fell to the ground, i made sure to put my hand on her head so she wouldn't get hurt.

Once we were on the floor, we looked at each others eyes.

'' Sorry'' I said, making sure not to leave her eyes

'' It's fine''

I didn't know what got into me but i smashed my lips on to her lips. I kissed her, slowly and gently. i thought she was going to be shocked by my actions. But she wasn't she kissed back, she slowly moved her arms to my neck. i used my free hand to put it on her waist, Rider barked and we both pulled apart.

I took my hand away from her waist and her head gently and slowly. I stood up and took a hand out to help her up, which she expected.

I pulled her up, once she was up our faces weren't that far apart.

'' i should probably go take Rider on his walk'' She said , trying to look away. i nodded and with that she walked away with Rider.
🌻🌻🌻