Chapter 6

Luke's P.O.V.

i started fixing the car, and let me tell you its one hell of a job.

Especially since it was really hot out.

I wiped the sweat off my forehead, and took off my shirt. I looked at Kendall and she was sitting on the ground with her back towards me, it looked like she was writing something in a book. I shook my head and continued to fix the car.

" Are you done ?'' I heard Kendall ask.

'' It's really hot out'' She said, i rolled my eyes.

'' No I'm not done, and how about you stop complaining" i said showing that i was annoyed.

Kendall's P.O.V.

I closed my song book and stood up, i turned around to face Luke. And he was shirtless.

What a great site to see.

'' Uh, Well maybe if you just listened to me i wouldn't be complaining" I said as i walked towards him.

'' Will you just stop with all the " listen to me" stuff'' He said as he looked up at me, i stuck my tongue out at him.

I held the book close to my chest and leaned towards the l hood of the car were Luke was working.

'' What were you writing in that book anyways'' He said as he looked up again and wiped his sweat off his forehead.

'' Stuff'' I said and walked to the inside on the car and put my book on the seat and then grabbed my water, then i came back out and walked over to Luke.

'' Here'' I said, he looked at the water bottle that was in my hand.

'' Thanks'' he said and took it and then opened it and drank some.

" no problem'' I said and leaned against the hood of the car again. I looked around and saw no sign of any stores or houses nearby.

I ran a hand through my hair.

I swear it was really hot, i felt like i was going to die.

" Here you go'' Luke said, i turned to look at him giving me the water bottle back. I took it and opened it and drank some.

Then i closed the water bottle.

'' I'll be right back'' I said.

'' Where are you going ?'' Luke asked while getting some tools out of the bag.

'' Just going to take a look around'' I said as i walked over to my shoulder bag and put it on.

I then walked passed Luke.

'' Fine but hurry up'' He said.

'' Or else I'm leaving without you'' He added, i rolled my eyes.

I walked passed him and walked a little farther away from the car, when i heard something, i turned to look at my left.

There was a bunch of trees blocking me from entering.

Oh what the hell I'm going to risk it.

I walked closer, and tried to push the trees out of my way.

Finally i got out, then i walked over to the sound.

But i couldn't my right foot was stuck to some sort of vine, i tried pulling away but it was no use it wouldn't get out.

'' Shit'' i mumbled, i used my hands but the vine was to thick and wasn't easy to break. Well now what am, i going to do ?

'' Hey Kendall, i fixed it'' I heard Luke's voice.

'' LUKE" I yelled, i still tried to get the vine off me.

'' WHERE ARE YOU" He yelled back.

'' IN HERE" I Yelled, i heard his footsteps coming.

Then i saw his face.

'' What the hell are you doing in here ?'' he asked.

'' That doesn't matter just get this vine off my foot'' i said and we both looked down at my foot.

he bent down and i untied it.

'' There now let's go'' he said and was about to turn around but i grab his arm.

'' Hold on i wanna see something'' I said, he thought for a moment.

'' Fine, but make it fast'' he said, i smiled and i turned around and began to walk.

Luke's P.O.V.

I walked behind her, as we walked i looked around and there wasn't as may trees.

Then i looked at Kendall, she was about to step on another steam.

So i grab her waist and pulled her closer to me.

'' watch were your walking, you almost stepped on another steam'' I said.

She didn't say anything, so i slowly unwrapped my arms from her waist.

'' Let's keep going'' She said, without looking at me.

We kept walking when all of a sudden we saw a lake downhill.

'' Whoa'' I said, it was amazing.

'' I'm going in'' I said, and took my jeans off. Kendall walked closer to the lake. I left my jeans on a rock and then took my shoes off. Then i ran past Kendall and into the lake. Kendall's P.O.V. I rolled my eyes, I sat on a rock that was close to the water i took my shoes off and put my feet in the water then i took my shoulder bag off and put it on the grass. Luke, came out from the water and looked at me. '' Aren't you coming in ?'' He asked, i shook my head no. '' I can't swim'' I said, Luke started swimming closer towards me. Once he was close he stood up. '' come on,i will help, And it will cool you off'' He insisted, i shook my head. '' Fine'' He said and he picked me up and threw me over his back. '' No Luke put me down'' I said and hit his back. '' Nah, I'm good'' He said, i could feel the idiot smirking.

A/N
Hey guys this really isn't that important but I just want to tell everyone thanks for reading my story I love you all please vote for my story that's would mean just so much to me✌🏽️
~TrevorMoran98❤️