Damn, I married a silver fox.

Even with four kids, his dick never tired. I swallowed at the sight of his cock, which was red, strained, and swollen. One look at him and the impatient aches between my legs reminded me that, once in my thirties, I was the horny beast between us.

His knee nudged between my legs and his fingers threaded in the waistline of my pants. The tips of his fingers tickled my skin as he curled down the waistline. My body shook with need, tingles erupting between my legs.

Cupping my hips, his thumbs traced arcs on my hip bones. Need pulsed through me as I unbuttoned my top and he tugged down the loops. The cooler air pricked goosebumps up my legs and I closed my eyes because I couldn't remember the last time I shaved them.

Something had to give.

Damian's hand took mine, steadying my temporary insecurity. When I opened my eyes, they dragged up his body and found him fully sprung again. My lips met his in a forceful press.

He kissed me back, my heart racing in my ears as his tongue slid together. His hands slipped up my lower back, making quick work of tugging off my shirt and bra.

"Fuck, I love your tits, June." Damian's hand cupped them, the pads of his thumps tapping my nipples. My breasts were flatter and less sensitive after four kids, especially the tag team number the last two did on them, but my nipples still worked. They tingled into points when he rolled and pinched, so I reached between us and clasped his base.

"And I love when you drill this into me so hard that I soak the sheets." A flush of red crept up his neck, pooling in his cheeks as I stroked up and down his length. His cock flexed when I passed over the head, my fingertips teasing the crown with corkscrew motions until it slicked with early excitement. His hips bucked and he groaned, leaning down and kissing my bare chest.

With soft tugs, his hands massaged the outside of my fullness. His mouth enclosed around one nipple, sucking and licking until I squirmed as much as him.

Neither one of us had the patience tonight offered. Between the two of us, I backed up and he jumped on top of me. I laughed into his shoulder as he flatlined me, bouncing our weight on the mattress.

"Are you reenacting when we first met?" I slid my hands up his lower back, loving the way the muscles tightened.

Tingles erupted along my neck as he kissed it roughly. Impatient nudges of his tip bumped my inner folds. I grinded against them, the friction pulsing my mound with ache. "That's not how we first met."

"Fine." I huffed, not considering our brief encounter as teenagers. "First time we laid together."

"I distinctly remember you flattening me." Rolling onto one elbow, Damian reached between us. The pads of his fingers stroked light circles over my folds, sending quivers down my thighs. I gasped and arched into him, slipping his finger into my wet heat.

"Fuck, you're soaked." His murmur vibrated my shoulder, followed by a soft kiss.

"I've been thinking about this since before I called your mom," I admitted, reaching down and cupping his warm, soft sacs. Kneading them in my palm, I brushed the back of my knuckles over his rock-hard base. "Driving your long, thick cock into me until my hips lift up. Pounding me hard until your balls smack the bottom of my entrance. Feeling your heat, your sweat, the beat of your heart..."

I paused and palmed his chest. Beneath his damp skin, his heart pounded.

Damian's eyes darkened and his voice hollowed. "My sweet, filthy wife."

His hand moved faster, pushing harder against my sensitive nerves. My insides swelled and my stomach clenched under the building pressure. He nudged his hips forward, moving my hand aside and dipping his crown inside. Heat pooled behind my lower back. The ache in me increased. Holding still, he rubbed until I clenched my hands, wetness pooled inside me, and I expelled him on the released gush.