33 - Andy's Night Club

Start from the beginning

"I'll be right back, Narong! You'll look amazing too."

"Oh, great, Thank you Tom!" Arm fakes a smile. He is definitely worried about his outfit now.

"Tom is so nice" I comment.

"Yes, he is...maybe too nice. People like him are an easy prey. But he brings a lot of income to the house. Customers adore him and come often. That Thai client Tom likes...well...he hasn't been around for almost a year. He used to be here every day to see Tom for maybe two weeks straight. And just one day he went back to his country unannounced. This broke Tom's heart. So I say, never believe the pretty words of a handsome mafia heir. They are all the same. They all get bored and change you like changing clothes. Even with all the money he spent here, it was good that boy was gone. He's trouble. Irresistibly charming...soft-spoken... a big walking red flag.

"Oh... a big walking red flag...I see..."

Why does the smirk of Vegas come to my mind?!

"He had a peculiar taste, you know?"

"What taste?!"

"Is it a good idea Anong to hear these things, Mr. Andy?!" Arm interrupts Mr. Andy and looks at me with a worried face.

"OMG! I shouldn't say that to a girl! I'm sorry, Anong! Thank you for warning me, Narong."

"Don't worry, Mr. Andy! Don't listen to my brother! I've worked in some places like this before... like strip clubs and other similar places, just as a waitress, I mean. But I've seen it all. You can tell me anything."

"I love to gossip with girls! Haha"

"Tell me more...Don't hide anything!"

Arm shakes his head at me.

"Curious girl! I like you already, darling! Well...that client is into BDSM...he's a sadist. He had Tom in chains and everything."

...Chains and everything...huh...

"Sadist, you say?!"

"Poor boy. So naive to believe it was love. That he was needed. I've seen it so many times. But my boys never listen to me. They fall to the lips of those seductive shameless young men."

Hmm...seductive...shameless...young man...hmm...

"What's that mafia heir name again?!"

For Vegas sake, I do hope it's not Kornwit.

"Hey, Mr. Andy! Here's Narong's outfit!"

Shit! Could not you take a little longer, Tom?!

"Great. Come here, Narong!" Mr. Andy helps Arm get dressed. "So handsome!"

"Uh...where's the rest of the outfit?" Arm asks, confused. He looks at me embarrassed.

How weird an outfit could be for a bartender, you said?! That's your answer, Arm!

"Bartenders wear nothing but the black pants and this cute bow tie, Narong. Just it." Mr. Andy responds enthusiastically.

"Bare chest?" Arm asks, distressed.

"It would be a crime to hide this strong, sexy chest of yours, Narong. Don't you think, Tom?"

"Oh yeah...Narong has a really nice body." Tom responds all flushed.

Arm blushes even more then Tom.

"Well...I'm going to say it again. You two siblings are well warned! Working here does not mean you will be protected. Girls are more secure because they are not the taste of the majority public...but men...Narong...my baby...the counter can only protect you to a certain extent...I can't do anything against mafia families. The payout here is good, but the risk is high. There is still time to give up."