I took a moment to think as everyone watched me. I felt like a kid giving a book report in front of the whole class. My tummy was doing flips. But I answered. "Well I suggest that we quarantine this area off. I suggest that you two call grandma and grandpa to let them know what's going on. And I suggest you do it fast. Because as of right now I don't know what might happen by morning. This might be temporary and all go away when Tiggger is no longer sick. Or this might be permanent. Or this might have nothing to do with Tiggger at all. But as of right now, I think both Tyler and I might want to get used to calling you two Mommy and Daddy. I think James won't have a problem calling you that right now."

    We all looked over at the two boys really playing with the oatmeal now. Nether of them were even trying to eat it anymore. They were both covered in oatmeal and they looked like they were having a lot of fun. "I also suggest that you might want to get him some protection. Just incase."
============================================

Zake's POV

    Phone calls were made. Guards were sent within minutes to ether side of our hallway. Temporary plastic barriers were taped up within 30 minutes. We now had the whole wing to ourselves. By morning the new walls would be in place at ether end of our wing. Tyler and Tim were setting up cameras all over the place, just incase.

    Mary bathed Tiggger after his energy ran out. I had to help James take a shower. He wasn't quite as young as Tiggger, but he was close. Maybe 5 or 6 at the moment, but who knows how old any of us will be by morning.

    After some supplies were sent to us, I was able to help get James ready for bed. He had all the adult clothes he would need. However, he would need some protection and more comfortable clothes if he stayed this young, or younger. Thankfully those were sent in the first supply box.

    Something none of us were expecting was some of the other stuff that was sent. Tim and Tyler got ready for bed in there room. When they came back out to talk to us, they were both wearing protection and both were wearing pajamas.

    "I convinced Ty that it would be better to have protection on and not need it. Then to need it and not have it. If nothing changes with us, then we agreed that tomorrow night we would only be using pull-ups not these diapers. They feel really weird, but for as long as this is happening, we are going to be using protection at night. Just incase something happens that we can't control."

    "Tim, Ty" I looked at them both to make sure they would understand. "There will be no judgment coming from us. This is all new to all of us. If ether of you boy need any help with anything, we will be here for you. If this is because of Tiggger, then it should be over in a week or less." I was watching them both and they were having a hard time with it. They were doing a great job hiding there embarrassment about the diapers they were wearing. But they were wearing them.

    "Think about it this way. You are getting first had knowledge about what it's like to find out you're a Little. What other Dom in the world could say that. When or if you get a Little of your own, you will be able to understand what they are going through a lot better then anyone out there. WHEN you go back to your normal ages, you will be better equipped to deal with anything. And you get to have this experience in a safe place and with us here to help you take care of anything you need." I had my hands on there shoulder trying to comfort them. I smiled at them near the end and they smiled and nodded back.

    "Now you boys can ether sleep here with us, or in your room. I was thinking about pulling some mattresses, blankets, and pillows together here in the living room for tonight. Maybe making a slumber party out if it. James will be here with us. And Mary will be taking care of him and Tiggger. If you want, we could watch a movie and have some popcorn? James and Tiggger will be asleep real soon so it will be just us four awake for the movie."