Convincing

"Well let's move it folks. Here Rosita.
It's your role. Miss Crawly let's see if we can get us a new green alien." Buster says as he hands Rosita her helmet.

"Yes sir Mr. Moon sir." Miss Crawley says as Alexis goes up to Buster.

"Uh Mr. Moon I think I may have an idea of who we can get." Alexis says as she smiles.

*Timeskip*

"Porsha. Porsha open your window." Alexis says as she is knocking on Porsha's bedroom window where Porsha is crying on her bed.

"Go away." Porsha says while crying.

"Porsha please." Alexis says pleadingly.

"Why should I? You and all your friends hate me." Porsha says angrily.

"No Porsha we don't. Mr. Moon wasn't firing you either." Alexis says.

"What are you talking about?" Porsha asks as she looks at Alexis.

"He wants you to change roles with Rosita." Alexis says.

"And be an ugly green alien? No thanks. I'd rather be a talentless loser like my dad said." Porsha says angrily.

"Would you do it if I said that I was going to do it with you? And by the way you're not talentless. You may be a bit rough with acting through speaking but your moves and voice are beautiful... or at least I think so." Alexis says while blushing before Porsha looks at her and gets off her bed.

"You think my voice is beautiful?" Porsha asks as she opens her window.

"Yeah. I think everything about you is beautiful. Yeah you're not perfect but who is? And besides I really like you the way you are." Alexis says while smiling.

"Really?" Porsha asks.

"Really." Alexis says as she nods.

"And I'd get to do this show with you if I say yes to doing this?" Porsha asks.

"Yeah. You would." Alexis says as she smiles before removing her white feather and placing it behind Porsha's ear.

"Your aunt's feather? But it belongs to you." Porsha says as she touches the feather.

"You keep it. It really compliments those beautiful amber eyes." Alexis says as she smiles happily.

"Lets do it. Oh and Alexis?" Porsha asks as she climbs out her window.

"Yeah?" Alexis asks.

"I feel the same way about you." Porsha says as she smiles.

*Timeskip*

"Hey! You made it! Glad to see Alexis changed your mind." Buster says happily as he sees Alexis walk in with Porsha.

"Yeah well uh maybe I over reacted a little before. Besides Alexis is pretty convicing." Porsha says as Alexis smiles.

"Okay well we're all good now." Buster says.

"Well my dad's gonna flip when he finds out about us." Porsha says.

"Yeah. Well we're safe for now." Buster says.

"Safe? No. None of us are safe." Porsha says as she laughs.

"Mr. Moon I know someone who can protect us." Johnny says as he smiles.

"Good. Johnny you take care of that. Meanwhile Porsha I was told by Alexis she has an amazing idea for the two of you. Let's get you both ready." Buster says as he looks at Porsha.

*Timeskip*

"All right. Time to get us an audience." Buster says as he is walking with Alexis, Porsha, Rosita, and Ash.

"Wait. Moon as soon as you start inviting folks in here hotel security will just shut us down right?" Ash asks.

"Uh it's okay. Rosita's got that covered." Buster says.

"Norman release the piglets." Rosita says as she picks up her phone.