Rehearsals

"Good morning. May I have everyone's attention please? Thank you. Yes. Okay um on behalf of myself and the cast I just want to say that to be given this incredible opportunity to work with you all here at the Crystal Tower Theater... well it's an honor for all of us. And I believe that together we can make a show that'll take the audience out of this world. And a big thanks to Steve over here for staying up all night to make this model. Great work Steve.
And here she is folks. The star of our show Rosita." Buster says as he begins showing the model to everyone.

"That's you baby!" Gunther shouts happily as he looks at Rosita.

"The lead role?" Rosita asks excitedly.

"Trust me. You are perfect for it." Buster says as he looks at Rosita.

"Wait till my kids hear about this." Rosita says excitedly.

"So the story goes like this. Rosita plays an astronaut who searching for a missing space explorer. Together with her trusty robot." Buster says.

"That's me!" Gunther shouts excitedly.

"They follow the trail across four planets. There's a planet of war, a planet of love, a one of despair and one of joy. And each planet will have its own spectacular musical number performed by one of our terrific cast." Buster says.

"And how does it end? Do I find the explorer?" Rosita asks.

"Oh we have no clue what we're going to do at the end." Gunther says before Buster puts his hand on Gunther's mouth.

"Gunter no, no, no. Whoa, whoa, whoa.
We do have great ideas for the ending. We just... All right. We've only got three weeks to make this reality folks. Let's get to work. Johnny you are gonna play an alien warrior in a fantastic battle scene." Buster says.

"Yes." Johnny says happily.

"And me?" Alexis asks.

"Alexis I will get to your part after Johnny. Johnny come with me." Buster says as he leaves with Johnny.

*Timeskip*

"Alexis here you are." Buster says as Alexis walks up to him.

"Good morning Mr. Moon." Alexis says kindly.

"I hope rehearsals are doing well." Buster says.

"They are. Though some things could be a little better." Alexis says as she looks down.

"Moon!" A voice shouts revealing to be Mr. Crystal with some agents and a girl.

"Mr. Crystal." Buster says.

"Your set designs are a disgrace." Mr. Crystal says angrily causing Buster to chuckle nervously.

"What?" Buster asks.

"I'm just messing with you. Where's your sense of humor huh? Anyway this is my daughter Porsha." Mr. Crystal says as he gestures to the girl.

"Hey." Porsha says happily.

"Nice to meet you Porsha. I'm Buster Moon and this is one of my cast Alexis." Buster says as he gestures to Alexis.

"Hi..." Alexis says shyly as she smiles at Porsha.

"She wants to meet Calloway. Big fan aren't you baby?" Mr. Crystal asks.

"Oh my gosh I'm like so into vintage right now." Porsha says as he gestures to her shirt.

"I love the shirt." Alexis says.

"Thanks! I really like feathers." Porsha says as she looks at Alexis's feathers.

"Thank you." Alexis says shyly.

"So where is he?" Mr. Crystal asks.

"Uh well... I-I'm not expecting Clay on set just yet. I mean-" Buster then gets cut off by Porsha.

"Wait. Is this like a sky-fi show?" Porsha asks.

"Uh sci-fi? Yes. Yes it is." Buster says.

"Oh my gosh I love sky-fi." Porsha says excitedly.

"Mr. Moon! We're ready on the tower." The cheetah hooking Rosita up to a harness says.

"Oh. Thank you Sasha. We uh... We're gonna rehearse Mr. Crystal so..." Buster says.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. You go and do your rehearsing thing." Mr. Crystal says.

"Alexis if you will." Buster says as he looks at Alexis.

"Of course." Alexis says as she starts the music for Rosita.

"Mr. Moon I think Rosita's having like a major freak-out up here." Gunther says as Alexis stops the music while Buster goes up to Rosita with Porsha behind him.

"This doesn't look good." Alexis says as she goes over to the others.

"I know. Rosita won't be able to do this stunt if she can't jump." Johnny says.

"Daddy he won't let me jump!" Porsha shouts from up on the tower.

"Moon come on. Let her do the thing." Mr. Crystal says before Porsha excitedly gers into a harness and jumps before flying around.

"I love it! It's easy!" Porsha shouts as Buster, Rosita, and Gunther come over.

"What happened Rosita?" Alexis asks.

"I'm not sure." Rosita says.

"Oh my gosh you guys. This is exactly like the dream I had last night. Seriously you-you were all there. And you and you and that funny-looking guy over there. Um... All of you. And you asked me to sing for you." Porsha says.

"I... I did?" Buster asks in surprise.

"Yeah. And so I was like..." Porsha says as she clears her throat.

*Song being sung is Girl On Fire from Sing 2*

Porsha Singing

This girl is on fire
She's walking on fire
This girl is on fire

*Song Over*

"She is pretty good. You gotta admit." Alexis says as she looks at Buster.

"Well that's a lovely dream you had there Porsha. Um okay everybody back to first positions please. Here Rosita. You want to try with the helmet this time?" Buster asks as he hands Rosita a helmet.

"Oh but now I know what the dream meant. Yeah. She's afraid. She'll never be able to play the part. But here I am and I'm young and I'm not afraid at all." Porsha says as she takes the helmet from Rosita.

"I-I can't just give you Rosita's part. I mean..." Buster says.

"Moon walk with me." Mr. Crystal says as he walks away over to a moving ring around a planet with Buster.

"Daddy I'm hungry for French toast." Porsha says.

"Jerry! Get her some French toast. And by the way I like the set. That whole rings moving around thing. Creative, quirky. I like it." Mr. Crystal says as he leaves.

"Bye Daddy." Porsha says.

"Mm-kay. Let's have Porsha measured for a costume right away please." Suki says.

"You okay?' Buster asks as everyone goes over to him.

"A little shaky but I'm okay." Rosita says.

"Yeah. You know uh... Look maybe this is for the best huh? I mean you really were scared up there." Buster says.

"Right." Gunther says.

"I'll write you another part Rosita. A really... a really, really great part." Buster says as Rosita gives a disappointed look.

"Rosita?" Alexis asks.

"Oh I'm fine." Rosita says.

"Really?" Johnny asks.

"Yes. You're all very sweet but like Mr. Moon says this is probably for the best." Rosita says.

"Seriously?" Buster asks.

"Seriously. I am completely fine with this." Rosita says.