08

"I call shotgun!" Once Thomas realised Y/N was driving, he shoved past everyone.

"Don't you think Tommy's been acting a bit strange?" Newt voiced, "He isn't usually this thrilled to be near Y/N."

"Well, Marcus forced us to drink something before we went in. Maybe it's still affecting him." Brenda suggested. Y/N groaned as Thomas jumped into the car, causing it to shake.

"Thomas, buzz off! I'm tryna concentrate!"

Marcus never gave them the keys to his car, so Y/N did what she knew best; break the window with a brick, open the door, and hot-wire it.

"The heat's gotten to him," Frypan muttered, "Thomas has gone crazy."

"What? Does Thomas not like... what was her name again?" Much to Y/N's dismay, Minho insisted they bring Yeri with them. Everybody could remember the burning glare Y/N sent Yeri after that; it was much more terrifying than being at the mercy of a gone crank.

"Y/N. And no. It's odd to see him so excited around her. Usually, he'd be at least twenty feet away before screaming something at her." Minho shrugged, not thinking much of it. Something was definitely up, though.

"Did you get it to work?" Jorge asked, poking his head into the car. Y/N was crouched down, fumbling with the wires.

"Almost." She muttered. Sparks flew everywhere, and Y/N sighed in relief. "Okay, everyone, hop in. I don't wanna be here when Janson arrives. If I do see him, though, it's on sight. No one can stop me."

"Wait, why is she driving? I don't feel safe being in the same car as the maniac who almost killed Marcus." Yeri pouted, "And, what if I want to drive?"

"Well, princess, I happened to get this car working. So whether you like it or not, I'm driving. Now, are you going to hop in, or should I leave you behind?" Y/N glared at Yeri. The brunette stared in shock before slowly hopping into the vehicle.

"That was too far, Y/N," Minho muttered, making Y/N scoff. She gripped the steering wheel tightly, clenching her jaw. Out of the corner of her eye, she could see Thomas staring at her.

"What?!" She snapped. He quickly looked away.

"If you kill us, Y/N, I'm going to bring myself and you back to life and drive you over." Brenda threatened. Y/N chuckled, slamming her door shut.

"Yeah, yeah. Slim it." She stomped her foot on the gas pedal, and the car lurched forward. Yeri screamed while Jorge simply sighed. No doubt she got this jealous side from her sister.

"He said in the mountains, right?" Y/N asked for confirmation, and to get rid of the silence. She slowed down a while ago, and the car was now calmly and slowly cruising across the empty road.

"Yes. Didn't you hear him?"

Y/N didn't like the tone in Yeri's voice. It aggravated her.

"Wow, I didn't know plastic knew how to talk," Y/N remarked. Normally, Minho would snicker at her sarcasm, but today, he was silent.

"Do you even know where we're going? Hey, maybe we can ask that man for directions." Yeri stupidly jumped out of the car while Teresa tried to stop her.