06

Y/N stared at Jorge, still holding her gun. He had matured well, and it seems his little gang had grown.

"You're still alive? Jeez, I thought the cranks got to you." Ever so slightly, Y/N lowered her gun. Jorge chuckled.

"So, it is you! Where's your dear sister? You two never went anywhere without the other."

Y/N hesitated, and Jorge quickly caught on.

"She got the Flare." Y/N's silent nod confirmed it. "How?"

"WICKED. They made her into a crank." Y/N bitterly laughed, "They found a way to turn the Flare into a liquid, but they still can't find a cure."

"Men, tie them up. I want to have a chat with Y/N." Jorge led Y/N away from her friends, reassuring her that nothing would happen to them. They were just being tied up. Upside down.

"What are you doing with those bunch? They'll make you an even bigger target. WICKED wants their best soldier back."

"You heard about that?"

"At first, I thought it was a rumour, so I brushed it off. But seeing you here now, I can believe it." Jorge placed a hand on Y/N's back, "Are you also looking for the Right Arm?"

"I just want to get away from WICKED for good," Y/N muttered, looking down at the cold floor. Jorge hummed. He didn't say anything as he turned around. "Where are you going?"

"To have a chat with your friends. I won't be long. Make yourself at home."

Y/N thickly swallowed. On one hand, she wanted to trust Jorge. But on the other, she still felt paranoid. She chose to sit down, resting her gun on her lap. Y/N didn't know how long she sat there, but just as she began to doze off, she was awoken by Jorge frantically shoving things into a bag.

He didn't notice Y/N opening his eyes, too busy pulling out cords from some kind of machine. Sparks flew everywhere, making Jorge quietly grunt in pain as some hit him.

"Going somewhere?" Brenda asked, crossing her arms over her chest.

"All three of us are. Brenda, pack what you need. Do it quietly." Jorge warned, pointing a finger at Brenda.

"Where exactly are we going?" Brenda furrowed her eyebrows. It was apparent she didn't want to leave.

"It's real, Bren. These kids are our tickets. The Right Arm can't turn us away." Jorge smiled, brushing past Brenda, "Go now. Y/N, you can go free your friends." Y/N jumped up, running down the stairs without saying anything. It wasn't hard to find them; she just had to follow the sound of stupidity.

Her friends were all spinning around, trying to push Teresa towards the lever. Y/N leaned against the wall, watching in amusement.

"Come on, Minho, push her harder." Newt hissed.

"This is it!" Minho exclaimed, "Third time's a charm!"

Teresa was pushed towards the lever. She managed to grab onto the metal bar, but her hands were too slippery. She lost her grasp, grunting.

"You all look like idiots. I wish I had a camera to record all this." Y/N chuckled, standing beside the lever. Thomas' eyes almost lit up at the sight of her. Almost