𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙪𝙚

𝙅𝙖𝙞 𝙎𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚 𝙆𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙝𝙣𝙖 ❤️
𝙉𝙖𝙢𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙚
𝙃𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙤

************************************

Prologue

"Please, come back home. I am sorry, Kashvi. I love you," Advik whispered as he wrapped his arms around Kashvi from behind. His hands rested on Kashvi's slightly bulging bump. Yes, they were going to be parents.

"Let me go, please," Kashvi said in a broken tone.

"No... never. You are my wife. You are mine. I would never let you go," He said furiously, shaking his head and turning Kashvi around.

"I know, I am late but you have to believe me. I love you. Forgive me, please," He said looking right into her brown eyes. Her emotionless eyes stabbed his heart. He had broken her.

"No! You don't want me nor do you want this baby. You have said it enough times to finally make me realise that I am a burden to you. A burden forced on you," She yelled as she tried to break free from his tight grip. Her lips quivered as tears flew down her cheeks.

"Calm down, Kashvi. You shouldn't be yelling in this condition," Advik said. It pained his heart to see her like this. He knew he was responsible for her pain.

"I want this child as much as I want you. Give me a chance. I just want a chance." I pulled her closer. And rested my forehead against hers.

"Leave me. LET ME GO!" She yelled, pushing me back.

"I. Will. Never. Forgive. You." Kashvi said before she lost balance and everything turned black.

************************************

What do you think of the prologue?
Please share your opinion, it's important to me.

Vote, comment and share.