Chapter 4.

AN: Hey!! I am so sorry of the super super long wait. I have been so busy with school and exams and revision that I haven't had time to write any more, but I'm back and should be uploading more frequently now!! 

Oh and by the way guys, Lexi is gonna be slightly like Jade in the attitude sense but more pop punk dress sense rather than goth. Basically she's a very opinionated character.

.............................................................................

Today was Saturday, and we all had a Saturday detention, which my mom was not happy about, it was my first detention at Hollywood Arts. I was currently getting ready. I put on my black shorts, my black jumper, some thigh length socks and my red Dr Martens. I grabbed my back pack before heading downstairs. "Hey mom!" I smiled as I entered the kitchen. 

"Hello sweetie." She smiled back.  I opened the fridge and grabbed a banana.  As I took a bite into it, the door bell rang. My mom left the kitchen to go answer it. "Alexia! There's a young man at the door for you." My mother called. My eyebrows furrowed in confusion as I threw my banana skin away and left the kitchen. Standing at the door was Beck. He smirked at me. I rushed over the him and hugged him.

"Honey, who's this?" My mom asked.

"Uh, mom this is my...um boyfriend, Beck, Beck this is my mom, Dalia." I introduced.

"Nice to meet you, Mrs Stevens." Beck smiled, holding out his hand.  My mother took his hand and shook it.

"Pleasure to meet you too, Beck." She smiled, dropping his hand.

"Anyway, why are you here?" I asked.

"Can't I come and pick up my beautiful girlfriend and take her to our Saturday detention?" He asked,  offended.

"Oh no, of course you can,  it was just a surprise is all." I said.

"Okay, well we'd better go, or we're gonna be late!" Beck beamed. I smiled and nodded, grabbing my bag.

"Bye mom!" I called.

"See you later Honey!" She smiled.  Once I closed the door, Beck placed his hand under my chin and lifted my face before gently kissing my lips. I smiled as he pulled away.

"You look cute today." He smiled back before grabbing my had and leading me to his car.

"What so I don't look cute any other day?" I asked, raising an eyebrow. His smiled dropped and he choked .

"No... I um didn't mean..." I burst out laughing as he stood there stuttering. 

"I'm kidding Beck, don't panic." I chuckled. He sighed before smirking at me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We arrived at school to see Jade, Andre, Robbie and Tori looking in their lockers, I sipped on the coffee Beck brought me whilst I made my way to my locker. My locker was black, with the Joker face painted in the middle. Batman is my favourite movie and The Joker is my favourite villain. I placed a few books in my locker for Monday before walking over to the stairs with Beck, and the rest of the guys. 

"Well,this is a great way to spend a Saturday." Andre sighed. 

"I have never had detention before." Tori added. 

"I'm kind of nervous." Robbie said, looking round at us. 

"Well, if you hadn't made us late for class, we wouldn't be here." I said, taking another sip from my coffee.