Free

I have no idea if the all the miraculous will change back to the original because the ancient guardians designed them and they are not alive anymore. Maybe Grandmaster Su Han will find a way to fix them back. I don't know. Nobody knows how the guardians designed the jewelry magical miraculous their own way.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Cat Noir and his friends watched Monarch suffering from a nightmare reality he's seeing. He deserved it due to the consequences he created himself. Soon enough Ladybug and Cat Noir nods, and they both punch Monarch at the same time, knocking him out.

"That bastard is done. The cataclysm is spreading on his body slowly" Cat Noir removed the rest of the rings, reverting him to Hawk Moth.

"It's too late to heal him" Ladybug removed the butterfly miraculous from Hawk Moth.

"Wake up" Kokuyo released the nightmare reality.

Gabriel woke up seeing the heroes surrounding him, "It's over Gabriel" Flairgos said.

"Your days of terror have ended," Ladybug said.

"Please! I can explain!" Gabriel was too much of a coward.

"SHUT UP!" Cat Noir yowled, "You forced me to cataclysm you! Do you have any idea how it traumatized me?!"

"Too much?" Gabriel guessed in fear.

"Yes! You've ruined everything for me and my partner for too long!" Cat Noir yelled, "And do you wanna know my secret?! Plagg, claws in" Cat Noir detransformed.

"Adrien?!" Both Ladybug and Gabriel gasped.

"Yes! It was me the whole time!" Adrien didn't care he revealed himself, "And do you have to go this far by akumatizing people to kill me and Ladybug?! Better yet, you almost tried to kill my lovely Marinette just so I could marry Kagami! What kind of sick twisted father that can't see how happy I am with my lovely Marinette?!" Adrien yelled in so much anger.

"I had no choice but to make a deal with Tomao for it!" Gabriel said.

"The deal has been broken by revealing your true colors to the public," Kokuyo said, hearing the police sirens.

Adrien gripped his father's wrist to look at the cataclysm, "I can't believe I almost murdered you! This proves you rather die than fight!"

"I had no choice! I was doing this to get your mother back!" Gabriel yelled.

"She just wanted to accept her fate. Wishing her back would result in me dying!" Adrien ranted.

"You lost your son, uncle. That's why I hated you for controlling him, me, and everyone!" Flairgos glared.

"Especially manipulating his feelings!" Kokuyo yelled.

Gabriel remained silent as the police arrived to arrest him, "You could have taken care of Adrien instead of neglecting him. The past cannot be changed and you wasted on your future" Ladybug was very disappointed in Gabriel.

"All for nothing" Gabriel looks down as he got handcuffed.

"Take him away," Ladybug said.

"Make sure you check his body. It's covered in black" Adrien gave a cold glare at his father.

"Yes. So he was this Monarch the whole time?" The officer asked.

"Yes. And I never want to see him again! He ruined my life and almost tried to kill my love" Adrien said.

"He'll face justice. Let's move it, boys!" Officer Roger took Gabriel away. Ladybug was still shocked that her love was Cat Noir the whole time.

"Claws out" Adrien transformed and pole vaulted away since he needed some time alone.