Aiden Bastet

Cat Noir found an abandoned warehouse from the 1980s. No one has demolished it because think the warehouse is haunted. He sees an old bed that is now dirty and filthy. He doesn't want to get infected by disease but it was the only place to find shelter.

"This place will have to do" He placed his bag down.

"Claws in" He detransformed and wraps a blanket around himself since it's gonna be a cold night, "Tomorrow I'll go to her apartment and ask if she can disguise me. Something that my father would never let me try. Hmm.....perhaps a goth boy?" He fell asleep, looking forward to his new life.

The police would find him but he knows he can't run away forever. He's glad that Marinette is on his side. But Ladybug, she might get traumatized since she's afraid to lose another miraculous. And now he had to fight her as a criminal. It made him nervous but it was the only way not to show his weakness like he did with Marinette.

The next morning, Adrien sneaked into the bakery and explained to the bakers everything that has happened, minus the fact that his father is Monarch.

"Unbelievable. You're always welcome here, Adrien" Tom said.

"Merci. Is Marinette here?" Adrien asked shyly, knowing that the bakers know they are in love.

"Of course. She's in her room" Tom nodded.

"Thank you, Mr. Dupain" Adrien said and went upstairs and knocked to hear if she was there.

"Coming up" Marinette ran to meet him.

"Adrien!" Marinette hugs him, "Cat Noir told me everything last night"

"He did? Well, the reason I left is that I'm fed up with my life at the mansion and need a fresh new start. And I was thinking if you could design some new clothing for me" Adrien hugs her back.

"Oh, my prince. Why can't your father see that you're so happy? I just don't understand. And yes, I have ideas to fashion you but it's just too easy for you to be recognized" Marinette said.

"Perhaps I should dye my hair as well," Adrien said.

"Leave that to Luka and Juleka," Marinette said.

"Black. I should go goth or something. Depressing but it can hide me" Adrien said.

"Okay but let's start with measuring you for the design," Marinette said.

"My love" Adrien gave a hickey on her neck, marking her to make sure no man touches her.

"Ahhhhhh.... Adrien" Marinette sighs in love with her boyfriend.

"Adrien, don't go animal mode" She moves his face off her neck.

"Sorry, Marinette. Couldn't resist" Adrien said.

Marinette then starts to check the right length, width, and size for his clothing by measuring his torso. Once getting enough measurements she started to use her sewing machine after picking the right materials, black and grey. She used faux leather for a vest he would wear. Adrien sat there waiting while she did her part, even playing video games. After doing the vest Marinette did a pair of dark gray pants. Adrien felt Plagg hitting his left pec but Adrien quietly shushed him. Marinette added a green paw logo on a shirt he would wear.

"Meow, I think Cat Noir would love this" She showed him the shirt.

"Indeed he would since you're a fan of his" Adrien smirked.

"Well he and I did briefly date but we had to end for safety's sake," Marinette said.

"Yeah, he told me that too. How's the design?" Adrien asked.