Queen Hearts

Adrien in his goth disguise was now heading to the bakery to see his love. For the past week, he has been feeling free to be with the love of his life without his cruel father getting in the way. He bet that his authorities won't help him find his son because the way his behavior is, it would show his abusive behavior.

"Well my Every-day-Ladybug, here I come" He got inside the bakery.

"Ah, greetings Adrien" Marinette's parents greeted him.

"Bonjour. Sorry, I'm late. I was staying hidden and now I'm here. Is Marinette here and is she okay?" Adrien asked shyly.

"Of course. She's in her room." Sabine said.

"Merci," Adrien said and headed upstairs to their apartment.

He knocks on Marinette's room, "Hello? Is my sweetie here?" He called for her.

The door opened, "My prince. There's daddy, Adrienette" Marinette said to her kitten.

Adrinette walks up to Adrien and nuzzled against his legs, "Heh, is it a girl or a boy?" Adrien asked.

"A girl. She's so sweet and cute" Marinette said.

Adrien picks up the kitten and tickled her, "Cat Noir really wants us to be happy"

"Yeah, I can't believe how gentle he is," Marinette said.

"And he calls us Mr. And Mrs. Agreste to our cute little kitten" Adrien chuckled.

"Works for us my prince" Marinette said.

"We may be young to have kids but our kitten can be our little kid" Adrien pets Adrienette.

"Yeah, she's our best gift from Cat Noir" Marinette agreed.

"Now come, we got a date to be" Adrien took her hand.

"Of course. Where to go?" Marinette asked.

"At the mall. I've never been to a mall but this is my first time" Adrien said, pulling her close to his chest.

"Sure thing. Let's go" They headed out.

-

Felix and Kagami were in goth disguises too while blending in public. He wanted to spend time with her and give her the freedom she deserves. Something that her mother could not do for her.

"These disguises are working," Felix said.

"I barely recognize myself" Kagami joked.

"I should call myself Ayaka," Kagami said.

"Nice pick. I'll go by Freddy" Felix said.

"Too common. You need a very rare name" Kagami said.

"Hmmm. Let's see, Pascal?" Felix suggested.

"Kendric. It means 'royal ruler" or "champion.' And it comes from Britain" Kagami said.

"Works for me. Recently Charles became King" Felix said.

"Yeah. Your country has a lot of royalty and the famous popular food known as crumpets" Kagami walks to the monument that was next to the Agreste mansion.

"Yep. Well, Scotland has Haggis, which tastes really weird" Felix said, looking at the monument.

"If your mom and aunt are twins, why did your mom let you go to France on your own? Especially that she knows you have a magical creature with you" Kagami asked.

"Nothing to talk about" Felix was reluctant to answer.

"Hmph, liars are for cowards, Kendric. I learned what they do and that's what I think of Monarch being a coward rather than fighting like a man he's supposed to be" Kagami said.

Untamedजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें