Leaving

I saw Emotion episode and I did not like what Felix/Argos tried to do was just crazy and ridiculous. It was too intense and dark but I hope someday that Argos tries to change because if he wants to make the world better, good people actually listen, not take away what they love. But I did love Perfection because this is the first time that Adrien sang and wrote a song for Marinette. Adrienette is growing stronger.

I enjoy having Cat Noir as a criminal or a badass because he makes me laugh with his seduction, flirty tone, and his cat puns. He reminds me of Catwoman.

Characters belong to (c) Zagtoon.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

After the events of his cousin's crazy stunt, Astrocat flies to London to confront his cousin for tricking him again and he'll be sure to pluck those feathers with his deadly claws.

He lands at the London Eye and transformed into Cat Noir, searching with his night vision for a peacock. He spots him at Big Ben. The feline growled and unsheathes his claws, getting ready to sneak up by jumping to the building next to the Big Ben. Argos heard something and he saw a black feline coming this way.

"FELIX!!!!" Cat Noir tried to claw him but Argos blocked him with his fan.

"Whoa! What the hell?!" Argos exclaims.

"YOU BASTARD!!!" Cat Noir roared, "AAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!" Cat Noir tries to smack him with his baton but the bird dodged every attack, "YOU MONSTER!"

Argos got worried as Cat Noir increasingly got aggressive. Just as he was about to dodge, Cat Noir punches him hard in the stomach.

"YOU BETRAYED US! DESTROYED US!!!" He grabs Argos and chokes him.

"Please stop! I....was trying....to make the world......better" Argos couldn't breathe.

"Make the world better by getting rid of everyone you don't even know?!" Cat Noir threw him inside the mechanism of Big Ben.

"You're insane, Felix! You can't get rid of something that hurts the most! You wanna be a better person? Good people actually listen! But you never do!" Cat Noir growled.

"Please have mercy on me!" Argos begged.

"Mercy?! Do you have any idea what Ladybug and I went through?! You're so self-centered! You're unworthy of the miraculous!" Cat Noir swats his cousin and grabs his leg, slamming him to the metal floor.

He then clawed his eye but did not cause his eye to go blind, "You will never impersonate Adrien again!" Cat noir growled. Argos now had a long scar across his eye.

"Goddamn it! That hurt!" Argos held his eye.

"Good! Because that's for Ladybug and for Adrien! Now tell me who is Monarch or so help me I will eat a bird like you!" Cat Noir was feeling the urge to claw him.

Argos was for the first time scared of Cat Noir after seeing him this violent, "Okay! I'll tell you who he is!"

"Who is he?!" Cat Noir pulled his arms.

"Just let me breathe for a minute!" Argos exclaimed.

"Fine but you won't be spreading your wings again!" Cat Noir snatched the peacock miraculous of him, to prevent him from flying away. Transforming back to Felix.

"Cat Noir, stop! I'll tell you! It's my uncle! I swear! He's Monarch!" Felix said quickly.

"What?! Impossible! Ladybug and I fought him when he was akumatized!" Cat Noir growled.