The female was clad in her signature red, the dress more conservative than Feyre's but not by much. Her stunning legs were on clear display and a flap of brilliant red fabric fell over her shoulders and over her rear and groin. It, too, was held together with a chain, but hers was made of gold. Her lips matched the dress, and her eyes were coated in browns and golds.

"Cauldron, am I meant to look like you two?" Aurora breathed out. Feyre laughed as she set a pair of very tall heels on the bed along with a bag of what was more than likely makeup.

"If you're okay with it. Unfortunately, as females, we play the role of males toys in the Hewn City, but Mor and I like to empower that. We may look like the Night Court's whores, but the males be damned if they don't drool at the sight of us," Feyre laughed. Aurora swallowed thickly, eyes falling the the makeshift dress that Mor draped over the chair of her vanity.

"Will Nesta and Elain be joining us?" Aurora asked as she ran her fingers over the midnight fabric.

"Yes, they prefer a bit more conservative of clothing, but they will be just as breathtaking," Mor responded. Aurora nodded, feeling her hands shake. Facing the Hewn City was going to be a challenge, but if she planned to dress just as Feyre and Mor, she'd also have to suffer the idea of her scars on full view.

"Do you want to try it on?" Feyre caught Aurora's attention. With a shaking breath, she nodded again. Fuck the males that tore her down the last time she was seen in the Court of Nightmares. Aurora knew that looking just as proud and unafraid as these females would be enough to show that she cannot be torn down that easy. Aurora fought the urge to close her eyes as she undid her robe and let it fall to the ground. She didn't meet the female's eyes, however, as Mor handed her a strip of fabric clung together by golden chain.

"These are your under clothes, just something to keep the good parts hidden," Mor grinned. Aurora pulled the fabric up her thighs. The cold golden chain bit at her skin as it rested on her hips. Mor tugged the fabric of the dress onto Aurora's shoulder, crossing the strips so they were secured over her breasts and rear. A second chain was hooked over her waist to keep it in tact. Feyre lowered to her knees to help Aurora step into the black shoes. They rose her to at least three more inches. Golden chain laced up her thighs from the heels and connected to black leather straps that Feyre secured on her thighs. Aurora grinned at the sight of a holster for a dagger.

Mor didn't let Aurora look at herself before she brought her to the chair and began on curling her hair. Feyre, on the other hand, began feathering golden dust along the high points of Aurora's body. They then got to work on her face, keeping the skin clear but adding black and gold pigment to her eyes, and Mor's red lipstick. Aurora studied her face as they finished.

The green in her eyes seemed far more vibrant against the dark pigment. Golden dust was laid across the bridge of her nose and high points of her cheeks, acting as if it added to the freckles that kissed her face. The golden dust was added to her shoulders, collarbones, swells of her breasts, and hips.

"Come see," Mor practically giggled as she tugged Aurora from her chair and into the bathing chamber. She placed her in front of the standing mirror, and Aurora nearly gasped. Every bite mark, scar, freckles, and mark was on display. The golden dust certainly took your eyes from them, but Aurora felt her chest tighten as she stared at the chains and leather that was wrapped around the mangled skin of her thigh. The skin was still as rough as always, torn with silvery pink tones. Her shoulder was just as visible. Her eyes fell to the black ink on her forearm; A swirl of flame that went around her elbow and ended on her bicep. Her bargain with Beron.

Aurora turned slightly, seeing the golden dust flecked over her rear that was mostly visible, but the midnight fabric fell over the center, just as Feyre's was. The bite mark seemed to be enhanced by the shimmer. Aurora ignored the mangled skin of her back as she turned back forward. It was a devastating sight, both stunning and disturbing, but she felt that she could handle this night. Even with every moment of her past on full view, she'd lift her chin and show that she wasn't afraid anymore.

"You're so beautiful," Mor murmured, brushing the auburn hair back from Aurora's shoulder. Aurora blushed and let her eyes fall from the mirror.

"Thank you, you both did a great job," Aurora began with a breathy voice, "When do we need to leave?"

"Get your dagger and we will meet everyone in the foyer," Feyre explained. Aurora nodded and her heels clicked against the floor as she made her way to the nightstand. The drawer was full of weapons that Azriel had insisted she kept. She selected a stunning steel blade with a black hilt and sheathed it on her thigh. Feyre and Mor were already at the door, the epitome of Goddesses as the sunset laid across them.

Aurora joined them and the three made their way down the steps and towards the few voices down the large corridor. Aurora saw Elain first; a simple silhouetted gown that certainly fell much further in the neckline than she was used to, and a large slit up her thigh. Her hair was half up and curled beautifully. Her brown eyes were shimmering beneath the golden hues of makeup. Aurora couldn't help but stare as they neared. She then saw Nesta, breath catching in her throat. Her gown was fitted similar to Aurora's, but more fabric covered her.

Aurora didn't ignore the blade strapped to her thighs within the slits of the black skirt, nor the one strapped between her breasts that sat beneath strips of fabric, similar to her own. Her normally pinned up hair was down, the top half braided back. Her eyes were piercing beneath the black pigment.

Aurora then saw her mate, and every other person fell away. Here he was, the warrior she had met those months ago. Blue siphons flaring against the stark black fitted leathers, features sharp and eyes lethal. He was elegant, beautiful, and utterly frightening. She swallowed hard as she neared him and his arm slipped around her waist. The dagger that was strapped to his forearm was cold against her bare skin.

"You're so fucking beautiful," he murmured before pressing a kiss to her lips. Aurora smiled against him, eyes fluttering slightly.

"So are you."