Matching

Bonjour dear bunnies 💜
Story is based off a YouTube video {⬆️YOUTUBE VIDEO ABOVE⬆️}I saw long time ago. This is lazy writing so I hope you dear bunnies enjoy💜

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Remember this is not canon so please don't come for me in the comments... Unless you wanna be smacked with a pan 🤡
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Enjoy

♛┈⛧┈┈••┈┈⛧┈♛♛┈⛧┈┈••┈┈⛧┈♛

Since young Izuku always looked up to Katsuki. All know that those two were so inseparable when young. A habit both held ,was always matching with something. If Katsuki got an All Might PJ set he told his mom to get another pair for Izuku. If Izuku got this limited edition All Might scale figurine he made sure his mom got one for Katsuki as well. Both slowly stopped doing that once the bullying and abandoning took place. As they grew up, they grew distant. When the greenette made it into UA the blonde at first was annoyed but he soon started to make an effort in the relationship and now are friends again.

After the war that took place both hero students had become even more close but still not best friend close, well in Izuku's eyes at least. Now that UA is starting to become normal with no LOV around the hero students had less stress to deal with. It was a cool autumn's day and currently everyone was busy talking in the classroom, waiting for their homeroom teacher that has gone through so much with them. As everyone was talking a particular group had ideas. The BakuSquad went up to Izuku's desk where he sat before they all started to talk. All wondered if the greenette would dare get an ear piercing.

Once a certain angry pomeranian had heard of Izuku agreeing to do it he had to do it as well. Secretly Katsuki never let that habit die at all. He made sure to not make it obvious that he always matched Izuku. When there was the rare occasion of someone noticing he would blame it on Izuku just being a creep. Since most did find his mumbling creepy they would think Katsuki is kinda right. Even though it's kinda bad of him to blame his childhood friend, he just can't help but do so.

Now it was the next day and people were shocked. Katsuki was the first one to enter the class so when they saw his ear pierced all huddled around to see. The stud wasn't really special but once the hole is healed Katsuki would put cool earrings on. A few minutes later Izuku walked in and he had his ear pierced as well. Izuku made it to his desk with people also questioning him about the sudden decision for an ear piercing. Ochaco noticed someone and decided to point it out.

•Och : Deku-kun, you and Bakugou-kun are matching.

•Izu : *blushes and looks at Katsuki* W-we are?

•Och : A shame I can't match anything with you.

•Kat : *growls quietly* 💭Shut your dumbass up Pink cheeks💭

•Izu : Kacchan isn't it weird how we're matching?!

•Kat : Mhm.

•Izu : Maybe we can properly match and get the same set of earrings once our holes have healed.

•Kat : *blushes* Shut up about it Deku

Katsuki made it to the jewelry store and started to look around. As he walked around a female offered to help but he declined. He wasn't in the mood to deal with people right now. At least the lady respected his space and decision. When the blonde was close to giving up on his search, he saw two rings that looked amazing. It was of two skeleton hands making a pinky promise. Katsuki's goth side got the best of him and he bought them. With a satisfied attitude he left and made his way back to the dorms. Most of the class was sitting around the living room doing nothing but talking. Katsuki headed up to Izuku's room.

The greenette was busy with homework when he heard a knock at his door. He got up and opened it. He didn't expect Katsuki to be the one who knocked. Izuku moved aside once he opened the door, allowing the blonde in. Both sat on the bed silently for a bit before Katsuki handed a small paper bag to Izuku. Emerald eyes stare at the bag with curiosity. The taller of the two gave a signal to the smaller one to open it. Izuku opened the bag and was so surprised when he saw the rings. He looked at the blonde questioning.

•Kat : Don't get the wrong idea Deku. It's not so special. I just saw them and kinda liked them

•Izu : *blushes and looks away* T-thank you Kacchan.

•Kat : Tch. Aren't you supposed to put mine on me and I put yours on you?

•Izu : K-kacchan that's like a marriage proposal!

•Kat : I TOLD YOU TO NOT GET THE WRONG IDEA DEKU!

•Izu : YOU KNOW I CAN'T HELP IT KACCHAN!

•Kat :*pouts and turns away* Just put the rings on.

•Izu : O-okay

The two finally look at each other before they grabbed a ring each. Katsuki grabbed Izuku's left hand and put the ring on his ring finger. Izuku did the same afterwards. The blonde did something unexpected, he pulled Izuku into a kiss. Though the greenette was in shock, he still kissed back. The blonde laid the greenette on the bed without breaking the kiss. When both finally pulled away both had blushes on their faces. Katsuki rested his forehead on Izuku's forehead before speaking.

•Kat : This is a promise ring. Promise to never leave me.

•Izu : Kacchan you kno-

•Kat : Deku. Promise.

•Izu : *sighs before he giggles* I can never win when it comes to you.

•Kat : Damn right. Now promise.

•Izu : If I don't?

•Kat : Why you!

Katsuki started to tickle Izuku. The small male burst out laughing before he gave up and promised. The blonde continued until he felt satisfied. Once that did happen the blonde looked into the emerald eyes of the male underneath him before kissing him again. Izuku closed his eyes and rapped his arms around the red eyed male's neck. The kiss was passionate and loving which both couldn't stop craving. The blonde did pull away eventually and looked Izuku in the eyes.

•Kat : I love you, Dumbass

•Izu : *pouts* Kacchan!

•Kat : *chuckles* I love you, Izuku Midoriya

•Izu : I love you too Katsuki Bakugou.

♛┈⛧┈┈••┈┈⛧┈♛♛┈⛧┈┈••┈┈⛧┈♛

{Word count : 1018}

Hope y'all enjoyed 💜