🎶Can't you see that I'm getting bored🎶

⚠️Warnings⚠️ :

• Swearing
•Panic attack???
•Lazy work
•Mention of s̶u̶i̶c̶i̶d̶e̶
•Mention of bullying

INSPIRED BY A YOUTUBE TREND
{⬆️Trend is the YouTube video above⬆️}
ALSO! Requests are open. Comment or PM me any story ideas you have for me🥰
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Remember this is not canon so please don't come for me in the comments... Unless you wanna be smacked with a pan 🤡
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Enjoy

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

We had a friendship that I thought could never go wrong. Our relationship has its ups and downs but we always got through it somehow. We were young and carefree. Once I was declared quirkless you left me behind. The light I loved to look at was gone. You left me behind even when we made such a beautiful promise, that promise got a second chance when I got into UA.

I started becoming closer to you. Our relationship took a 180 turn once you finally saw me as good enough to be by your side. I smiled knowing that I was not just an extra to you anymore. My hero finally noticed me. Later on we became more. That more was something that truly made me feel happy. We hugged, kissed, cuddled ,we even went on dates. You showed me off like I was your treasure. It made me feel content knowing that I was not something to hide in the shadows. I was no secret.

I think you got tired of me after two years though... Kirishima was the only name I heard come out your mouth now. I was called 'Deku' again and he got called Eijiro. I'm jealous Kacchan. Are you with him now. Just break up with me if you love him now. Stop hurting me by rejecting my company. Just stop hurting me like you use to.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Recently Izuku hasn't been sleeping. He has nightmares about OFA & AFO at times. Normally he could just call Katsuki and he would calm the greenette ,but now he wouldn't even answer the call. Izuku gave up on following the blonde around like a lost puppy. He was sick of being put aside for Kirishima. It's not like Midoriya ever told the crimson eyed male to stop hanging out with his best friend. He understood that at moments you needed a break from your lover.

Izuku just cried on his pillow and degraded himself for the rest of the night. When morning came he was beyond tired but kept a smile on his face. He got ready for school and headed out. Todoroki saw the greenette walk to school all alone. This confused the peppermint boy. He caught up to Midoriya and started to question him.

•Todo : Midoriya don't you walk to school with Bakugou?

•Izu : Well Kacchan loves to spend time with Kirishima-kun so I won't disturb them any longer.

•Todo : Oh... Well would you like to walk with me Midoriya?

•Izu : *smiles* I kinda wanna be left to my thoughts Todoroki-kun...

•Todo : *nods head understandably* I shall leave you then.

Izuku was greatful that Todoroki was the type to not push. He really enjoy the fact that his friends would never force him to do things he didn't want. Bakugou would make a fuss over the simplest things he could fuss over. He would ask you once then complain to you for not telling him what's wrong. Izuku got to Yuui's gates with no bother. As he walked to the big class 1-A door, he noticed that Kirishima was talking to Kaminari.