The babysitter

Bonjour dear bunnies

Currently in class doing nothing. Exams are coming up soon so once they're done, I'll post soooo much more💜

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Remember this is not canon so please don't come for me in the comments... Unless you wanna be smacked with a pan 🤡
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Enjoy

♛┈⛧┈┈••┈┈⛧┈♛♛┈⛧┈┈••┈┈⛧┈♛

Mitsuki held the little boy's hand as she looked at the babysitter she called. The brunette looked over to the stranger in the house. The blonde gave a soft pat on the little boy's head before letting go of his small hands and leaving the house. The greenette smiled softly and warmly to the small boy before patting his head and looking at the list the woman gave him. His emerald eyes scan the paper to see if their was anything in particular he had to avoid. The words "Don't go into Katsuki's room" was in bold. Katsuki? Who was Katsuki?

The little boy looked up at Izuku before avoiding eye contact. Izuku bent down to the boy's level before speaking to him a tad bit. The greenette found out his name was Kiyoshi and this Katsuki person was his older brother. The reason he isn't taking care of the brunette was because both argue a lot and cause a ruckus. The greenette got started on cooking while getting to know the little boy. He seemed to enjoy spicy food and loved All Might from the comic 'My Heroic Adventure' , a comic serie Izuku enjoy reading. He got the brunette to talk more and open up easily once he announced his interest in the fictional character.

•Izu : Say Kiyoshi-san, do you wanna play heroes or watch a hero movie after we eat?

•Ki : *jumps up and down* YES! YES! YES!

•Izu : *giggles* Calm down.

The ruby eyed boy looked into the emerald ones with love and trust. He walked up to the greenette and hugged him. Midoriya was taken aback but didn't hesitate to hug back. He heard a soft voice thank him. The two continue to eat before Kiyoshi headed to his room to get the toys while Izuku started to clean up. The sound of keys opening the door had made Izuku confused. The Bakugou parents were to come back home around three AM not at six PM. Midoriya poked his head out the kitchen entrance to see an ash blonde haired male. He had a sharp jaw, crimson eyes, glasses and a jacked body in a hot way. Izuku quickly hid back in the kitchen and covered his blushing face with his hands. Kiyoshi came running down yelling Izuku's name which didn't please the blonde at all.

•Ki : IZUUUU!

•Kat : Oi brat, Shut up! It's night time

•Ki : Why did you have to come back?! *pouts* Izu and I are going to play!

•Kat : Heh. As soon as your "Izu" see me, he'll ignore you.

•Ki : You're an ugly toad!

•Kat : Shut up shitty brat!

•Ki : IZUUUU!

Izuku walked out the kitchen and saw the blonde still by the door while Kiyoshi was halfway down the stairs. He had a box with some stuff in it. The greenette walked up to Kiyoshi and took the box from him before walking down the stairs. Crimson eyes followed the greenette's movement. Midoriya just ignored the stare while he placed down the toys by the living room. The brunette stuck his tongue out as he reached the bottom step. Katsuki yelled at Kiyoshi while Kiyoshi yelled at Katsuki. The two very loud. Izuku came out the living room and stood between the two. Katsuki surprised at the sudden view of the small male in front of him.

•Kat : Tch. Stop pretending you like the brat. It won't get me to think of ya in that way.

•Izu : You're a grown man and you decide to yell at a child. You're the one who should stop pretending you don't like him.

•Kat : Me like the shitty brat?! *sarcastic  laugh*

•Izu : *turns to Kiyoshi and bends to his level* Kiyoshi-san why don't you head up stairs. I'll come up there in a bit.

•Ki : I don't wanna leave you with this ugly toad

•Izu : That isn't nice to say. Apologize to him before going up, okay.

•Ki : *pouts* Sorry Kat-chan

•Kat : Mhm

•Ki : *heads up stairs*

•Kat : *touches Izuku's butt* Nice view you're giving me~

•Izu : *stands up quickly while blushing* Pervert!

The greenette stood with his arms crossed. A pout on his chubby face. The blonde pulled Izuku's in by the waist and made sure the greenette could feel his excitement. Midoriya blushed even harder while trying to push the taller male away. He suddenly felt himself being picked up, off the wooden floor. A few protests and chuckles later they landed on the couch. The blonde wanting to get to know the babysitter.

•Kat : Say, what's your name?

•Izu : Midoriya Izuku

•Kat : Age?

•Izu : *rises brow* Currently twenty

•Kat : Fuck you're young but at least your legal~

•Izu : W-what are you talking about?

•Kat : Don't act all innocent, Slut~

•Izu : *pushes Katsuki off of him before running upstairs*

The blonde was in shock. Normally the babysitters that saw him would go on their knees just begging for his attention. Even the ones that played "hard" to get. Izuku knocked on a door to get a small 'come in' before entering. He shock those thoughts he had running through his mind while smiling at the brunette. Kiyoshi had a cape similar to the comic book character, All Might. He smiled back at Izuku before grabbing his hand and dragging him to the bed. He sat on his colourful bedsheets. The greenette sat beside him before using his phone to play the serie, Eraserhead tales which was a vigilante from the comics All Might was in. Both watch quietly until it had become midnight. Kiyoshi fall asleep and Izuku was getting sleepy. He left the little boy's room as quietly as possible. As he let out a sigh he bumped into a very well built chest.

•Kat : Oh, it's you.

•Izu : S-sorry *yawns* about earlier. I'll heading home now.

•Kat : Hang on a minute.

•Izu : Hm?

•Kat : You owe me for that stunt you pulled.

•Izu : We're even-

•Kat : How? Hm?

•Izu : You just grabbed me, pinned me down, called me a slut then- *yawns* then grabbed my wrist tightly just now.

•Kat : Well let me take you out for dinner then~

•Izu : *starts heading to the door* No thanks.

Katsuki was shocked but smirked. He loved a challenge and this greenette cutie seemed like a very hard one. He will win this babysitter over no matter what.

♛┈⛧┈┈••┈┈⛧┈♛♛┈⛧┈┈••┈┈⛧┈♛

{Word count : 1061}

Should I do a part 2?