I'm your biggest fan!

💜Hello dear bunnies. I made this one shot because I went to a little concert today and got so much inspiration from songs my whole life so I guess a shoutout to those that produce music and enjoy it.

⚠️Warnings⚠️ :

•Swearing
•Mentioning of death
•Lots of simping
•4th wall being broken

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Remember this is not canon so please don't come for me in the comments... Unless you wanna be smacked with a pan 🤡
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Enjoy

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Those red eyes shined with charm and power. I loved those eyes, that voice, that body,that dominate personality. I just loved it all. As you sing, I shout and sing along. I felt my throat hurt from the amount of yelling I was doing but I didn't care. My emerald eyes shined with pure happiness as you sang. This was the best thing ever. I love the band so much. As I yelled with excitement, I saw something in the corner of my eye. I look over and saw a woman look tired. She looked like she was going to faint. I hand her my bottle of water and pat her back gently. She gave a nod of approval.

Izuku Midoriya walked out with his friend group to the exit of the concert. Iida was upset that Izuku hurt his throat from all the "childish yelling" he did. Uraraka, his best friend had just giggled and commented how the greenette clearly enjoyed the show. Tsuyu just smiled at the small males pure happiness. It was cute. Todoroki blushed and listened to Izuku talk about the music. The "cold" character has a crush on Izuku.

As the group walked to the car they traveled in, a girl approached them. She had jet black hair and a blush. All she did was give Todoroki a piece of paper with her number on it. He was confused while the group squealed with excitement. They were busy shipping the two for a long time. Due to Izuku's love of the music band, Explosive Dragons the group had seen that girl every time and started to ship her with the ice prince when they started talking.

They actually became friendly with each other but now she gave him her number which was a huge thing for the group. Izuku held Todoroki's arm and had slightly shaken it. The tall male blushed at the greenette's touch. Izuku talked about Shoto and Momo dating. It kinda upset the icy guy but he faked a smile. Izuku told his friends that he needed to go to the bathroom quickly. Iida and Shoto wanted to come with but Tsuyu told them to calm down and get in the car.

Those emerald eyes shined with pure joy and love as I sang. You always came to every concert I've ever hosted, you even came when I started new with my group. It was at a bar I remember. The first time I saw those eyes shine with love and admiration was at that bar. You were collecting a friend of yours. When I sang you stopped all movement and looked in my direction. You always came to the bar ever since then. You're so loyal if you're still around today. I loved that you always yelled the loudest, sang along so wonderfully. Your green hair bounced as you jumped up and down. Suddenly I saw a woman look very tired I would've stopped the concert and helped if it had not been for you doing it already. You're so cute and kind. You even held her up to insure she didn't fall. I smile at the kindness you had shown.

The concert ended. I grabbed a bottle of water from the ice bucket in our dressing room. I sat on the couch and began to think of another song to write about him. If I could, I would sing all the songs I wrote for him to his face but I couldn't. Why you may ask? Well every time I try to get to him either fans surround me or he leaves as soon as the show is over. I felt someone ruffle my hair. That got a growl out of me. I open my eyes to see shitty ear phones, our music director.