I'm here for your son

⬆️Inspired by this trend⬆️

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Remember this is not canon so please don't come for me in the comments... Unless you wanna be smacked with a pan 🤡
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Enjoy

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

The white haired female applied lipstick on her lips to make herself stand out. She walked the hall ways with confidence. Every guy practically drooled for her. She had most guys blushing or flirting with her. Even Shoto Todoroki, the "Ice prince" blushed around her. There was one person that she was annoyed with. That was the blonde football captain.

She walked over to him with her chest showing. The red haired male next to the crimson eyed male had started to get a nose bleed. The blonde was not interested at all. He walked away without giving her a glance. Itzuki was beyond pissed. She stomped her way to her friend group.

Katsuki sighed as he saw the green locks bonce as movement took place. The crimson eyed male watched the small male with lust in his eyes. The 'nerd' sat next to Katsuki like told to by the teacher. The blonde smirked before wrapping his arm around Izuku's neck in a flirty manner. Izuku tried to pull away. He wasn't in the mood for silly games. He found out his boyfriend cheated on him with Itzuki so he doesn't want to deal with today. The blonde noticed Izuku's sudden sadness. Did he hold to hard?

•Kat : Oi nerd

•Izu : P-please leave me alone...

•Kat : Hmmm? Nah. Now tell me what's wrong

•Extra : Didn't you hear Bakugou? The gay freak found out Itzuki is having sex with his "boyfriend". Well deserved.

•Kat : *growls* What did he do to have it "Well deserved"?

•Extra : He's gay

•Kat : So if I were gay, you would treat me like this?

•Extra : N-no

•Kat : Then fuck off! If you make fun of him again, I'll make sure you won't have a tongue any longer.

•Extra : I-I'm s-sorry! *faces the front of the class.

•Izu : ... Thank you Bakugou-kun

•Kat : Call me Katsuki

•Izu : 💭First name bases?! We don't even talk unless it's for a school project. Why call him by his name?💭

•Kat : Pfft! *quietly chuckles* You're mumbling nerd~

•Izu : *blushes* S-sorry

•Kat : *grins* It's cute.

Izu : 💭He's popular... He's popular... Which means I can't be friends with him, plus people might hate him for hanging around me💭

The lesson started once the teacher entered the class. The atmosphere changing from its vibrant, talkative area to a serious, quiet one.

Izuku walked home listening to music. As he walks, he takes his sweet time. His mother,Inko sort of forgot about her son's existence once Itzuki turned thirteen (13) so he doesn't bother with her. He only gets his basic needs from her and heads to his room to study. Once he got home, he opened the door to see his mother making something in the kitchen.

•Inko : Hello Itzuki sweetheart how was- oh! Son. *smiles awkwardly*

•Izu : *sighs* She's clearly still your favorite.