All Might Cards

⚠️WARNING⚠️

SLIGHT MANGA SPOILERS Ig...

I don't have full access to the whole manga chapters so don't come after me. I don't know all the details.

I kinda made up my own stuff to make it kinda a bit BakuDeku. Also made it so Bakugou ends up officially dying😭 Idk why I did it but I did. I also think he's alive. Sadly not sure🥲

Also who believes the theory that the Second OFA user might be related to Bakugou? Comment how you think he might be related.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Remember this is not canon so please don't come for me in the comments... Unless you wanna be smacked with a pan 🤡
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

✧༺💚༻✧

Most people use to wonder why Katsuki would have his hands in his pockets basically all the time. Maybe it was to look cool, he might be insecure about the unusual amount of sweat he makes so his hands are sweaty or he just didn't like touching stuff. Either way no person knew the real reason. That was until Izuku saw Katsuki's dead body on the now stainded grass. His crimson eyes once filled with anger and drive is now dull. Tears rolled down the greenette's eyes as he saw his childhood friend on the ground dead. He then saw the All Might Card by the Blonde's body

He ran up to the blonde and found Best Jeanist by his side. The pro looked at the emerald eyes that have darkness with revenge and undiscribable emotions. Izuku looked behind him to find One for All Shigaraki ready to attack. Izuku ran towards the villain with no hint of holding back. Both fought. Izuku using mainly black whip to help him move around as well as try to get the deadly villain to slow down somehow. He used smoke screen to hide himself and make sure his attacks were hidden and unpredictable.

As Izuku fought the users stood beside him with looks of determination. Every hero there looked at Deku with hope. Mirio did try to calm Izuku down earlier but clearly it didn't work. The greenette's was so overwhelmed with pain because he feels if he made it earlier he could've saved Katsuki and many more heroes. There was no way of stopping Izuku's anger now. This made AFO smirk. He broke Izuku and made him not think about his moves through. Izuku just kept fighting all his strength. He was getting beaten again. This time the injuries aren't going to stop him any time soon. AFO did a number on Izuku. He was being protected by this finger armor which didn't stop the greenette from giving it his all. He used the second user's quirk when he felt he was going to finish this fight off. The quirk seemed to be one that messed with the laws of physics by making anything he touch go really fast that even the speed of sound couldn't match up with the movements. It was behind on sound. Soon Izuku passed out due to exhaustion.

When Izuku opened his eyes he saw all the users. From the very first, Yoichi Shigaraki to the recent, Yagi Toshinori. Izuku felt a lump in his throat as his saw all looking at him. He started to cry when he looked at the second user. The emerald eyes lost it's shine. The male's knees buckled before he fell onto his knees. The second user walked up to Izuku, just standing in front of him. The words continued to leave the greenette's chapped lips. 'Kacchan' 'Kacchan' 'Kacchan' the childish nickname was the only thing heard. The second user helped Izuku stand before hugging him. All the other users hugged the greenette with pity as well as sadness on their faces. The second user didn't seem like that though. All he told Izuku to do was get up and continue the fight or else the other pros would be dead too. The feeling of hope and strength had filled the young man's senses.

"Win Izuku"

Izuku woke up, without any hesitant he got ready to fight again. The villain started to give a couple blows to him already but that wouldn't stop Izuku from fighting for his friends, family and  for the people. This all had to start just because of some person's greed for his brother's quirk. The greenette gave it his all. Not daring to give up as he fought for everyone. No person interrupted as they all knew it was a fight between Deku finally at 120℅ and AFO Shigaraki. It was a fight between Hero and Villain, the light VS the dark, the good VS the bad. Izuku has to save to win and how would he save if he didn't fight til his last breath. All the memories of his life flashed before his eyes as he used a Detroit Smash and with a combination of black wipe, smoke screen and gear shift. He remembered the moment of his first day meeting Katsuki Bakugou. He remembered when he later on got bullied for being known as quirkless, he remembered how he met All Might and how his hero adventure began.

With a smile he made sure to give it all with that punch and use gear shift to make it faster as well as give it more of an impact. All heroes got to finish their battles with the villains they got assigned to. The sky soon became sunny and clear of dust. All that had medical quirks helped heal the injured. Izuku was so sleepy. He slowly walked over to Katsuki's lifeless body to still see the card and his dull eyes. Edge shot tried to make Katsuki wake up but it was just so much damage. Izuku sat on his knees beside his childhood friend and looked at the All Might card. Unlike Izuku's, the card didn't have All Night's signature. He picked the card up before he burst into tears again when he saw what was underneath the card. It was Izuku's letter to Katsuki and a photo of the greenette , the blonde and All Might.

Katsuki looked grumpy while Izuku looked so shy for the camera. The small male took Katsuki's card and swapped it so now the blonde had a signed collectable All Might Card. There was just too much pain flowing through his body when saw his first friend and only childhood revival. The second user seat beside Izuku. Emerald eyes stared into those fiery red eyes. The second user Pat Izuku's head before saying that something that made Izuku become shocked. The words echoed in his head once he heard it.

"He would've been a great pro hero. He was a great great great grandchild of mine."

Izuku's mouth opened but no words came out. The blonde ancestor just stared at Katsuki's lifeless body. Edge shot did try to save him but it just didn't work. Izuku hugged Katsuki's lifeless body. He saw Uraraka ran towards him with wounds. She saw Bakugou in his dead state and cried. The greenette and brunette hugged each other.

Japan had to start all over. Not just Japan but the whole world. Currently it was raining. Izuku was holding a card with dried blood on it. Emerald eyes we're puffy and red from all the crying he had done. It was the anniversary of the end of the war. Izuku was wearing on of the Blonde's favorite shirts. He had all Katsuki's belongings. Mitsuki and Masaru were too sensitive about the topic of their son. All heroes that died that day was honoured. Izuku wasn't pleased with himself. Why?

He couldn't save the person he loved

✧༺💚༻✧

{Word count : 1165}