Christmas special

It's not really a BakuDeku story but I just wanted to write a Christmas special so badly

It's not really a BakuDeku story but I just wanted to write a Christmas special so badly. I know I'm bad at writing but still. Also it's near the end of the year. I hope all my dear bunnies have had a lovely year💜Love you all

☃️🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄☃️

It was a lovely Thursday evening. Outside has it's paths filled with the lovely white snow. All were at home enjoying a warm dinner or just being warm. There was one household that was loud at this hour. The blonde teen yelled at his mother from upstairs. The blonde female yelling back. Poor father had to normally get involved for them to stop. It would always end in both blondes hugging the male while apologizing. Though this time he didn't want to get involved. Katsuki slammed his door shut with a loud bang.

Mitsuki and Masaru sigh at the that. The brunette had a soft smile on his face as he patted his wife's head once she sat beside him. If you spoke to anyone outside the family dynamic they would question why poor Masaru was still with the loud blondes. In all honesty sometimes he questions as well. He would question for a second before looking over to his wife with a small smile. Everytime the male looked at her, he would fall in love all over again. Masaru wondered if there was anyone who would be like that to Katsuki.

Crimson eyes stared daggers at his window showing the cold weather. He hates winter and will always dislike snow. When he was younger before his quirk showed, he did enjoy the snow and playing in it but now he hates the cold because it affects his quirk. It hard to get hot on his own when it's winter. He can fight in the cold it's just annoying since his usual large loud explosions just because little crackles. Katsuki sat by his work desk and continued to work on his computer. He just needed to calm down from his fight with his mom.

Earlier that evening~

Mitsuki was placing a Christmas tree up with Masaru while Katsuki was making Christmas themed cookies. Cooking and baking is one of Katsuki's greatest talents and he is greatful for that. He was busy icing a reindeer shaped cookie when the blonde female started to make comments about how the tree didn't seem right. The brunette felt something was wrong with it as well but both parents shrugged it off. Katsuki headed to the living room to see the tree looked as if it was leaning to the side a bit. He felt odd as well. Before he could say anything his mother walked in with gifts.

•Mit : Katsuki I have gifts from some of your friends here. Let's place them under the tree.

•Kat : It's stupid. Just leave the gifts in my room.

•Mit : Oh come on! I need a little bit of your gifts in the background for a quick photo.

•Kat : Ugh! I wanna see who the gifts are from Old hag. *walks over to her*

•Mit : *smacks his head* Don't call me that brat.

•Kat : Tch! *grabs a box*

There were some boxes from the Bakusquad, Izuku, All Might, some other fans and Aizawa oddly. Those wrapped boxes didn't get his attention. The one that did was one from someone he secretly missed. She did write him letters once in a while so both got to know each other pretty well. She was like a little sister to him. Before he could take the box, his mother took it from him and placed it under the tree. The blonde teen growled and got a smack at the back of the head for that. Mitsuki got everyone to stand in front of the tree while taking the family photos.

She actually had plenty before hand but didn't say anything to get her two boys to stand together. After a couple of photos, she hugged both before she went to the other room. When she came back two boxes were in her arms. She placed both down under the tree. When Katsuki was going to take the gift he had wanted earlier, his mother smacked his head telling him to not touch the gifts at all no matter if it was his or not. Masaru did try to break the fight up but something stopped all of them from their movements. The tree fell on some gifts. The whole family panicked and tried to see if the gifts were fine.

Katsuki saw his gift from Mahoro wasn't in the best shape. He felt anger start to form at the pit of his stomach. That's when the yelling started. At first Mitsuki tried to not yell but her anger got the best of her and she started to yell to. Masaru was about to speak but Katsuki yelled at him too. The blonde female didn't like that one bit. She and her son started a yelling war. Katsuki grabbed the messed up gift before walking up the steps. Mitsuki yelled at him to come back but he did and then he slammed his bedroom door in pure rage.

Currently Katsuki was sulking. He finished doing work by his computer. He did open the gift and it was of a photo the two took together a while ago when he visited the island. There was also a glass object and a bracelet but the glass object was broken badly, the picture frame was also broken. He put on the bracelet. A sigh left his lips before he placed the gift on the chair he was sitting in. Katsuki was upset that his gift from the little girl was now destroyed. He heard his phone ring. It continued to ring. Once the ring was over, the phone started again. Katsuki grabbed his and answered without checking the caller ID

•Kat : What the fuck do you want?

•Izu : Did I call at a bad time Kacchan?

•Kat : Yes, now leave me alo-

•Izu : WAIT!

•Kat : What?

•Izu : Can we meet up at the park we use to play in when we were little... It's important.

•Kat : *growls* Fine!

•Izu : Thank you Katsuki.

When the crimson eyed male heard his actual name leave the other end of the phone he rushed to get up and hurry over to the park. He made sure to wear a very warm jacket. When he left his room Mitsuki was about to speak but all he did was tell his mom to leave him alone. Her feeling bad, she did as asked. The teen put on his shoes before leaving the house. As Katsuki walked to the park he felt the bits of snow start to fall. Whatever Izuku wanted definitely made the blonde pissed. He knows the blonde hates the cold.

The nerd knows everything about the blonde so why is he making him go to a park in the middle of the night while it's extremely cold. Mist left Katsuki's cold nose as he breathed. He saw the greenette but with two other people. Katsuki walked over and was shocked to see Mahoro and Katsuma standing one each side of the greenette. Mahoro ran up to Katsuki once he kneeled down on the soft snow. He got a big hug from her. Both laughed out of pure joy. Katsuki got up with her still in his arms. He had his classic smirk on his face while the little girl hugged the blonde.

•Izu : Marry Christmas Kacchan.

•Kat : Thank you... Izuku.

☃️🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄☃️

I hope you enjoyed dear bunnies💜

Love you💜

{Word count : 1212}