"I didn't know. I never checked the pack account because my mate and daughter deal with the finances. They told me we were struggling." Alpha Robbon says.

"Where do you keep rogues that you have to turn into the counsel?" I ask.

"Come follow me." Alpha Robbon says. We follow him and Alpha Maddox too. His mate is looking over the pack files. We start to go down a stair case. A big sniff and a smell like a hospital hits me. What the hell. When we turn the corner, the place looked like a hospital or some scientist lab. I look over at Alpha Robbon. He looks shocked. Aman in a white coat runs over yelling that we can't be in here until he notices Alpha Robbon.

"What the hell is going on here?" Alpha Robbon asks the man.

"Alpha, uh, Parisa paid some scientist to inject rogues with some type of serum to make them into the strongest warrior under her control. Some rogues couldn't take the serum and died. Those were mostly rogue children. She had us burn them in the infirmary. Parisa has been attacking packs and fairy kingdoms to test out these rogues with the serum in them. I swear sir, I didn't want to do this. She has my mate and pups." The man says with tears coming down his face.

"Do you know where they have your mate and pups? Is there any serum to make these rogues go back to normal? If there is not serum to make them normal, they will have to be put to death." I ask this man.

"Parisa has them in the basement of her garden house in the Blue Moon pack. Yes, I have a serum. These rogues are going to be pissed when they come out of the serum. Some of the children who died are theirs. We will have to go to different states because Parisa has these rogues with the serum in them everywhere. She wanted to become Queen of all species." The man tells me.

"Warrior Brian, take three other warriors to the Blue Moon pack and get his family. Bring them back to the packhouse. Guard them in the living room. I have other issues to deal with right now. Start giving these rogues the serum to make them normal. I will be back soon." I give my orders.

I go back up the stairs to deal with my parents' murders. I walk out the packhouse to the stage in the clearing. All the pack members are here.

"These evil people here on the stage with me are being punished for the murder of my mother the previous Fairy Queen and her mate Alpha Seth from the Blue Moon pack. I was the witness to these murders. Parisa, then took me to the Blue Moon pack to be a servant. I am now the Fairy Queen. To my left is my mate and Fairy King Thunder, to my right is my wolf mate and he is also the King of Fairies Caspian. (We move to the side) Alpha Maddox, his mate, and his triplet sons will be your future Alphas' and Luna. Does anyone have any questions?" I yell out to this pack. Surprised, the whole pack starts cheering.

"I notice this pack has not been taking care of. I will be having some of my fairy warriors here to rebuild homes for you all. No one will be starving or without any help you will need. Alpha Maddox is a good man. He will take great care of this pack. Schools will be built for your pups. Stores will be built where you will be able to have jobs. Training will be held for male and females from the age of 16 and up. Now, let us get to the good part. These evil wolves' punishment. They shall die the same way they murdered my parents." I tell everyone.

"Babe, let Thunder and I do the honors of killing them for you since you don't want us to give you anything for your birthday." Caspian says to me.

"Oh, I have something to give her that is long, thick, and hard for her birthday." Thunder says in my ear and I know Caspian heard because he is grinning.

We put these evil creatures in the middle of the training grounds on their knees. I walk up to them and stick a needle with wolfbane and silver into their chest. I walk back and Thunder and Caspian use their fire element power to set them a blaze. Then they use their water element power to stop them from burning. Cheers are heard everywhere. This poor pack was so happy they will be under a different Alpha, some were running up to me and hugging me. I had a BBQ set up for everyone.

"Everyone go and enjoy the BBQ. I have brought some things for the pups to play too." I tell them.

I go to the pack house and see the man family. I mind-link a warrior to go get the man. When he burst through the pack door and sees his family he runs to them, hugging and kissing them. He looks up at me with tears in his eyes.

"Thank you, thank you so much. I don't know how I will ever be able to repay you." He says sobbing.

"Just take care of your lovely family. Raise your pups to be good. Go out back and enjoy the BBQ." I tell him while patting his back.

I tell Alpha Maddox I will be leaving and will come and check up on him in about a month. I decided to spend the night in my Kingdom with my mates.

When we check on our pups, they are so excited. They tell me everything they did today.

"Mommy, I saw a normal fairy grow an apple tree with magic." Kaia says giggling.

"I saw a fairy set a fire and then put it out with magic." Indro says.

Jareth looks at me and coos. He will be talking in no time. The Moon Goddess got them learning and growing up so fast. I guess it is a good thing and a bad thing. Bad because they will not be my babies for long and they are smarter than children their age.

"Jade, these kiddos are so amazing. To think we didn't like wolves too much. We see our errors now. The Fairy Goddess and the Moon Goddess knew what they were doing pairing our Catherine with Micha." Grandpa James says.

"Yes, they did. I'm forever going to blame myself for not stopping that challenge." Grandma Laura says with tears going down her cheek.

I go over and hug her. It is not her fault my great grandparents and their parents before them taught them to dis-like other species.

"You're not at fault so stop blaming yourself. I know my mother wouldn't want you to blame yourself. It has been a long day. Let us all go and get some rest. Tomorrow is going to be another long day. Every gets up and goes to their rooms.

In my room, I get thrown to the bed.

"Caspian, did you tell your father to take over the pack for you until we have a pup? Are you still going to live in the pack and still be Alpha and just visit the kingdom?" I ask.

"Yes, my father will take the pack temporary. Now, can we get busy making out pup? Caspian says with a big grin on his face.

Thunder pushes me to the bed. They both take turns kissing me. I don't know how all our clothes got removed so quickly. They kiss down my jawline, down my neck, and nibble on my nipples. Shit! This feels so good. The tingles and sparks just hype every touch and pleasure. I feel finger rub my nub and pushes into my pussy. Oh, those are Thunders fingers. He pulls out his finger and sucks them.

"Umm. You taste heavenly." Thunder says.

"Please guys, stop playing around. I want you both inside my pussy now." I command them. Since they can not go against a command. I feel them both thrust their hard erect cocks into my pussy at the same time. I moan.

"Fuck me hard and fast. Make me scream your names." I command them. They thrust harder and faster; I yell out their names. They are a groaning and moaning mess, calling out my name.

"Oh, yes, Thunder, Caspian. Faster please. Fuck my pussy with your hard cocks. Give me your seed and give me your children. Yes, oh, my, fuck me harder. Damn it. Yes, faster." I moan out to them. "Shit, we are about to cum." They both say.

"Give me all your cum. Yes, I'm ready too." They thrust in and out faster and harder. Caspian growls out his pleasure and Thunder yells out my name. I grab both their faces and smash our lips together. Caspian kisses my neck and then marks me and makes me cum all over their cocks again. We are all out of breath. We collapse onto the bed and fall to sleep.