(Fate/StayHuman)-Chapter 1 > Summoning!

[ First Person POV - Y/N L/N: Nasuverse(Earth ]

**

[Two Weeks Before...]

Inside a luxurious room with was Y/N and a person that looked like him, but older and more colder.

No life and emotions seem to become from the older man's eyes.

Even Y/N's eyes started to lose their...sparkle.

" If I may speak." breaking the silence was the younger L/N. His voice hollowed out.

Hans Wolfgang L/N, nodded. His black eyes seemingly wanting to devour the light around them.

" Why me Father?" Y/N asked.

" Because you are the youngest of my Sons."

Y/N slowly nodded," I haven't done anything and by sending me to the Holy Grail, I either die or make our Family proud."

Piece by piece the puzzle was completed in Y/N's mind.

However, he wasn't angry. How can he? He and his whole family are Magus. A Magus Family that studies necromancy.

There are quite a lot of people in his family, Ignoring all the uncles, aunts, and cousins who live in the same castle he's in, Y/N's family consists of his, Father, Mother, two older brothers and sisters, and a little sister.

His living conditions are quite similar to the Einzberns, and the family members are all archetypal Mages who don't use modern technology. They do not find convenience in using modern technology, believing that the comparable magical tools they have possessed since long before the technology was invented will never be inferior.

Different from them, him and his little sister - Alice Von L/N uses modern technology. He was always fond of normal human technology and Alice loves watching TV, in particular, Anime.

They became outcasts because of this. No one talked to them, except for their Mother and the Einzbern Homunculus, they gifted them in their Alliance and... Marriage.

Marriage to - Illyasviel Von Einzbern.

Unfortunately for Y/N, he got the... honor, due to both of his Brothers already being married off by the family.

With the marriage, he was basically sold by his family to be a sperm dispenser for the dying Einzbern Family.

He won't be an L/N for long. He will be an Einzbern soon, rather he likes it or not.

... The Fate of the Magus is a hard one. Especially within an Ancient Family like his.

..

..

..

..

..

..

[Present...]

Remembering two weeks ago, I frowned.

Supposedly, my soon-to-be Wife is a participant in this Holy Grail War.

All I know of her is her name and that's all. I don't even know how she looks or her personality.

" What a troublesome thing..."