𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎

Mason Fucking Freeland

GRACE WALTON HAD never done well in trios

GRACE WALTON HAD never done well in trios. She had always been left out. She wasn't the very aggressive type, so she never forced her way into any situation. Trios were hell for most anyways. When Evie and Tracy had made sure to invite Grace to Melrose she felt involved.

Grace, Evie and Tracy all walked arm in arm with smiles. Grace had work those cute jeans she had stolen from her mom along with a grey tank top. Silver necklaces draped down her chest and she wore a few matching rings. All of the girls wore a pair of sunglasses and Grace wore a pair of the same glasses that Evie had, but green.

Noel waved at her two friends, but Evie pulled both of them along. Grace did offer her a fleeting smile. She could say for herself, her friendship wasn't done Noel and Yumi, yet. On the other hand, Tracy didn't seem to keen on coming around them again.

"Evie, this is my mom.", Tracy said introducing the brunette to Mel. "Grace, you obviously know her."

"No way. She's like the hot big sister.", Evie remarked with a smile. Ass kissing seemed to work because Mel smile at that comment.

"What do you want me to do?", Mel asked her daughter. Tracy shared a look with Grace and smiled.

"Can you take us to Melrose?", Tracy quizzed and Mel stopped leaning on the car.

"Let's go.", Mel replied seemingly excited to go herself. All three of the girl plopped in the backseat with Tracy in the middle. Melrose had always been a good time with Evie and Tracy, but now, something seemed off with Tracy as if she didn't care as much about Grace and more so about Evie.

༺☆༻

THE FOUR LADIES pulled up to Melrose, and all three girls were eager to get out of the car. Mel, however made all of them pause in their seats.

"I have to talk to Evie's mom. I already talked to Mara earlier.", Mel said sadly that Tracy didn't want her to come in. Evie immediately tensed up at what Mel had said.

"Brooke is just my guardian.", Evie clarified before pulling out a notepad to scribble her number on to it. She handed it to Mel and both Evie and Grace got out of the car while Tracy got held back.

Evie squealed before lacing her arm with Grace's. Which is odd because she never had done anything like that before.

"Hopefully they have cute shit, I heard that they got a whole new load of shit today.", Evie bubbled while Tracy got out of the car. Evie then ran over to her and linked their arms along with Grace's again. It felt good to be included even if the enthusiasm seemed a little fake.

༺☆༻

GRACE SQUEEZED HER boobs into her top while both Evie and Tracy were putting on their shit. She smiled before taking it off and shoving it in her purse. She then put on the next top that had a picture of Tupac on it.