𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛

Don't Tell Mel

GRACE WALTON WOULDN'T of have believed a soul if you would've told her a month ago she'd wake up to Mason Freeland practically bare ass naked putting on a pair of shorts

GRACE WALTON WOULDN'T of have believed a soul if you would've told her a month ago she'd wake up to Mason Freeland practically bare ass naked putting on a pair of shorts. Grace was just a thirteen year old pussy, according to Evie, so no. Grace and Mason did not kiss, or do anything at all. This is still insane.

"Nice ass.", Grace complimented before grabbing a pack of cigarettes that she'd tossed on the floor the night before. Mason jumped and grabbed the comforter from her as he covered his body with rosy cheeks.

"Christ, Grace.", Mason murmured bashfully. She only chuckled before lighting a cigarette. Inhaling, she winked at Mason before the most unwanted person came to his window. Mason began to tug on a shirt before Evie came up to his window.

"Hey, Mason!", Evie said before swinging her hips and flashing her thong. "Move your g-string down south!"

Both the blonde and brunette noticed their friend creeping up behind Mason. Tracy's jaw dropped to the floor when she seen Grace's bed head and smudged makeup. The thing that set her off the most was Mason's shirt draped over her.

"Nice, Grace. Sleeping with my brother.", Tracy complained making Grace scoff. Evie chuckled and began to walk away with Tracy.

"Maybe she'll marry into the family.", Evie commented and all Grace did was snort at this humorous situation they were in. She flicked her cigarette out the window and turned to the now fully dressed Mason who seemed embarrassed as it is.

"Well, Mas. Thanks for letting me take your bed. Um, I'm gonna go brush my teeth and change out of this, so...", Grace trailed off and Mason nodded. He quickly opened his bedroom door for her to swoop out of and she went across the house trying to get to Tracy's room, but of course she was stopped by Mel.

"I didn't know you slept over, Gracey.", Mel said with a smile and Grace pursed her lips. "Did you sleep in Mason's room?"

"Yeah, he slept on the floor and he let me take the bed. Who said chivalry was dead, huh?", Grace joked causing Mel to chuckle. "Well, I'm gonna see Trace, and how she's doing."

"Alright, hun.", Mel replied and Grace took that as her sign to bounce. She went through the rest of the house and casually walked into Tracy's room to see both Evie and Tracy getting ready for the day.

"Hey, lover girl.", Evie greeted before flicking the hair off of Grace's shoulders. "So, does Mason do
you right?"

"Ew, Evie, he's my brother!", Tracy complained sliding pants on. Grace shyly crossed her arms and shook her head. Evie just smiled and put mascara on.

"Can I borrow some clothes, Trace?", Grace asked and Tracy seemed annoyed, turning to her friend. She motioned to her closet dramatically and despite the attitude Grace took a pair of jeans and cropped shirt from it.