"I think you should wait outside. Third Prince and I will enjoy our tea now." The lady sneered as she looked at Mingyu.

The Lady was really pretty but the first thing Wonwoo noticed about her is the audacity.

"No. We will leave now. You may have your tea." Wonwoo shot a glance towards Mingyu as he walked out.
Mingyu followed him hurriedly.

"Aren't you like relatives?"

"Huh"

"I mean she was sort of rude with you. Do you both hate each other or what?" Wonwoo explained the confused Mingyu.

"Oww My father is from the lower branches of the clan. They don't really acknowledge me or my father. "

Even though Wonwoo felt bad for Mingyu, it didn't mean he was less wary of him now.

"Am I am Kim too?" Wonwoo wondered before assuming the worst.

"No you are from the Jeon clan."

"Oh" Danger from the Kims have been materialized for Wonwoo as he walked into his residence.

He asked for the cook to prepare a meal. He hoped even if Mingyu was a spy, he would at least not kill Wonwoo for the sake of feeding him on time.

Mingyu was embarrassed in front of the prince,Yunhee stripped him of his pride. He knew she was not a bad girl, it was the influence of her father but it didn't stop him from hating her more.

He ate in silence as the prince pondered around the room. By the time he was finished he was struggling to make a conversation to feel less akward.

"My Lord. The Queen is a nice person but Minister Kim please never trust him or accompany him anywhere anymore. He will get you in trouble." Mingyu was fond of this prince and he didn't want such a nice person to end up being a pawn in Minister Kim's plotting.

"I don't plan to take any lessons or
become the crown prince."

"The training is for your own good."

"Training is tiresome. And I don't think your father is too fond of me."

"I am afraid the Minister will make you look like a person who disregards the king with this. You always stayed out of these stuff. But the moment you went out of your residence yesterday you have become the target of a lot of people. " Mingyu knew sooner or later his father will force him to take part in the war. He wanted the prince to be safe.

"I was already poisoned, I don't think the training will help anyways. I have my brain to keep me safe."

The sky dusked outside the window as they chatted on about the training.

"My Lord. May I walk in."

Mingyu jumped up from his sitting position and walked up to thr prince to protect him. He was overwhelmed with paranoia after meeting the minister.

"Yes." Wonwoo called.

"My Lord...ahh...ummm..a maid of your residence was found dead behind the training grounds." The eunuch stammered in fear.

"How did she die?"

"She was apparently pricked by poisoned needles. Prince Iseul found her lying dead and he called for the physician."

"Was the culprit found?" Wonwoo more or less guessed the culprit was not found.

"No, My Lord. The King has asked for more guards around this residence. And you don't have to go to training anymore, you have been asked to never leave the sight of your guard. "