Act 1: Operation: Hellstorm

(Dream)

Gunfire, screams and explosions can be heard within the distance within the dark city as buildings is seen destroyed, blown up cars where everywhere and dead bodies are seen laying on the floor with gun wounds all over their bodies. There was no living person apart of one boy who is seen walking through the road of dead bodies and destruction around him.

He was scared, Traumatised, upset and alone. He slowly walk through the city to search for anyone he knows that might still be alive. He keeps walking when he heard movement so he hide behind a flipped over car and soon three Knigtmare units came onto the street and looked around for any survivors they can find.

 He keeps walking when he heard movement so he hide behind a flipped over car and soon three Knigtmare units came onto the street and looked around for any survivors they can find

The boy peak out ans stare at them in fear when one od them stopped him which cost him to froze in fear as one od them aim it's massive gun at him and ready to kill him.

Suddenly another mech called a Titan bursted through the wall and strikes a blow at the Knightmare unit and his team. They immediately open fire at the titan as the boy watched them battle and soon the Titan defeated three of them but it looks very damaged as the titan stumbled forward and them collapse onto its knees.

Then it open its hatch to reveal a very injured pilot as he breaths heavily while blood is seen all over his body as the boy slowly approaches him which the pilot sees him and said.

???: Y/n.......Take Prophet and go. They will come soon, you must go!

Y/n: B-B-But dad.

???: Y/n please. You must live.....you must live, you must......wake up.

(Dream end)

Then we see the now older Y/n waking up with a sound of someone calling him through his pilot helmet on his table. He sat up and let out a yawn and then looked over to his pilot helmet and walks over and once he puts it on he reply through the radio.

Y/n: Sargent Y/n here, what's the situation?

Alliance command: (radio) It's time pilot, head to drop pod section B-3 for your debrief with your team.

Y/n: Roger that command, Sargent Y/n out.

Once that he opens his blinds to reveal space and we can see that he is on the Alliance flag ship along with a fleet as they are travelling to Earth for the new pilots first mission.