29

I did absolutely nothing on Saturday except binge watch the drama I was currently on as well as think about my upcoming date.  Felix decided to leave the apartment to hang out with some of his college friends and also to "give me the entire place to myself for the night, just in case".

As soon as the clock hit 4:30, I got up to go get ready, taking a nice long shower, making sure to shave and use all of my fancy body washes.  After walking out of the bathroom with a trail of steam following me, I headed to my closet, wondering what exactly to wear tonight.

Minho told me to wear a dress, which meant the place had to be fancy right?  But how fancy do I go...?

As questions began running through my mind, I finally decided to settle on a black dress to keep it simple yet elegant.  It was a silky material and had a low neckline, exposing some cleavage.  The dress had spaghetti straps and a rather open back as well.

This is definitely going to make him crazy.

I curled my hair so that it looked put together and decided on a simple winged liner and nude lipstick for my makeup.  After adding silver jewelry and picking out a pair of heels, I was finally ready.  I checked my phone to see if Minho sent me any updates.

Minho:
leaving now
i'll be there in a few
can't wait to see u ;)

With the remaining time I had left, I gathered everything I needed, from my keys, purse, and other necessities.  As I was running around my place to make sure I had everything, the doorbell rang.

Did he really come all the way up to my apartment?

I cautiously opened the door and saw Minho standing there... in a pair of jeans and a rather oversized t-shirt.  His hair was somewhat done as he styled his bangs so that they weren't falling on his face.

The two of us simply stood like that, just staring at each other.  I was finally the one to break the silence.

"Hi."

"Hey," Minho responded back, still looking me up and down.  "You look so fucking hot."

He took a few steps closer so that we were only inches away.  My breathing quickened at the proximity and my heart was beating faster.

"I thought we were dressing up fancy?" I asked him, giving him an eyebrow raise.  Based on what Minho told me to wear, I thought he'd show up in a button down shirt and some dress pants.

"Yeah well, you see," Minho started, a smile forming on his lips.  "You look absolutely stunning in dresses and I may have wanted to see you in one again so..."

"So you asked me to wear a dress even though we're not doing anything remotely fancy?" I asked, finishing his sentence.  Minho gently nodded, waiting to see my reaction.

"You're not the only one who likes seeing the other dressed up, you know?" I fired back.  "Now I'm going to feel so out of place on this date!"

"No you won't," he chuckled, shaking his head.

"Um yes I will!" I protested.  "We look like we're going to two completely different events!"

"Calm down Hana," Minho smiled, taking one final step closer.  He snaked an arm around my waist so that our bodies were now touching.  We stood like that for a few moments as Minho observed me quietly.  It felt like he was examining every detail of me, making me slightly self conscious.

"I know you probably liked getting dressed up for this date anyway," he said, giving me a knowing smile.  I looked down at my feet and blushed a little, hating how his words were so true.  Gently, Minho lifted my chin so that I was looking straight at him.  His gaze sent butterflies throughout my body.

"You're so beautiful, I hope you know that," Minho whispered.  It was impossible for me to keep my composure by this point and looking away wasn't even an option as Minho cupped my face with one of his hands, the other still resting on my waist.  

I slowly wrapped my arms around his neck to bring his face closer to mine, wanting to kiss him more than ever.  My eyes fluttered shut as both of us leaned in, finally connecting our lips.

I never got bored of how Minho's lips felt on mine, how soft they were and the way it would always send my heart racing.  This time was no different as he leaned in even more, kissing me somewhat roughly.  I returned the same energy back as I opened my mouth a little, letting his tongue slip in.

Without breaking the kiss, Minho rested both of his hands on my back and I could feel his cold rings pressed onto my bare skin as I ran my fingers through his hair.  We finally had to take a step back to let ourselves breathe.  Even then, our bodies remained close to each other and my lips were swollen.

"Well that was simply a wonderful way to start our date," I chuckled, trying to fix my disheveled hair.

"Couldn't have asked for any other way," Minho smiled, taking my hand in his.  He leaned in to give me one last kiss on the lips before heading to the door.

"Ready to go?" he asked as I quickly followed him.  Walking out of my place, he held me by my waist, keeping our bodies pressed up against each other.  

I could seriously get used to this in no time.

We got into Minho's car and he started backing out of the parking lot.  Not even two seconds in, I was pestering him with questions.

"So where exactly are we going?" I asked, hoping he'd finally answer.  "Also, how long is the drive?"

"We're going to a drive in movie theater," Minho smiled, glancing at me to see my reaction.  "It's about a 30 minute drive, away from the city."

"I love it," I nodded my head, approvingly.  Minho was probably well aware of my obsession with always watching movies and dramas so this date idea seemed to be a no-brainer.

After a few minutes of driving, Minho rested one of his hands on my thigh, my skin tingling from the contact.  I turned to him, wondering why he did it so suddenly.  I saw him simply smiling to himself as his eyes continued to be focused on the road.

"Someone's being very touchy today," I observed.

"I'm just really happy," Minho confessed.  "I'm so glad that we're doing this again slowly and correctly.  I don't want any mess ups this time."

"I'm glad too," I smiled at him, gently resting my hand on top of his.  I didn't know how much I missed and wanted this until I was finally leaving to go on this date with Minho.