5

It's been a few days after we went to the carnival and Minho and I haven't talked since.  He occupied a lot space in my mind as I was always thinking about him.  Everything about him was confident and intriguing.

Speak of the devil. I thought just as my phone lit up with a text from him.

Minho:

my cats

my cats

You:
AWW
THEY'RE SO CUTE

Minho:
ofc they are
cute dad, cute cats

You:
jeez when do u ever stop

Minho:
never ;)
whatcha up to

You:
uhh not much
i started a new drama :D

Minho:
oh in that case
wanna actually be useful
and help me move?

You:
HEY THIS IS USEFUL SHIT TF
but sure ig 🙄

Minho:
great
i'll send the address

You:
u better not make me go
to a deserted warehouse
or pull some shit like that

Minho:
now that u mention it
maybe i will

You:
NO SRSLY STOP
DONT ACTUALLY DO IT-

Minho:
hm guess u hafta find out
have fun 🥰

You:
ihy.

Minho sent the address soon after and I prayed that it was actually his house.  I grabbed my car keys and put the address into the gps.  He actually lived pretty close to me.

"Felix, I'm going to Minho's!" I yelled from across the room.  He was probably in his room playing video games so I doubted he even heard me.

"Wait," Felix said as he came out of his room in a rush. "really?!"

"Yeah," I shrugged, wondering why he was being so dramatic.

"Why?" he asked, looking at me suspiciously.

"Oh my god not like that," I groaned. "I'm just helping him move, that's all."

"Okay then," Felix nodded, still eyeing my suspiciously.

I rolled my eyes and headed out the door, driving to Minho's.

I got to his apartment building in no time and knocked as soon as I found the right door.

He opened the door and I took a minute to just look at him.  His hair was a little disheveled and he wore a really baggy t-shirt along with black sweatpants.  How he managed to look good even like this was beyond me.

"You know you can come in, right?" he said, moving aside.

"Fuck off," I rolled my eyes, entering his apartment.  I immediately spotted his cats and ran for them.

"They're so cute!" I gushed, holding the one with gray fur.  I sat down, surrounded my Minho's cats.  This is child Hana's dream.

"That's Dori," he smiled, sitting down with me.  "This is Soonie and this is Doongie."

I petted all three of his cats, all of whom seemed to show a considerable amount of affection towards me. 

"Hey, don't get too attached, they're still mine!" Minho said, grabbing Soonie from the floor.

"Aw is someone getting a little scared that his cats are going to like me more?" I teased as I continued to pet Dori.

"Whatever," Minho scoffed, getting up.  "You didn't come for the cats anyway.  I thought you were going to help me move."

"Yeah but after seeing your cats..." I trailed off, smiling to myself.

"Nope, too bad," Minho stated as he stood up.  "Come help me pack."

"Nah, I think I'm good," I smiled, moving on to pet Doongie.

After a few seconds, I felt a pair of hands wrap around my waist and pull me up rather unexpectedly, causing me to drop Doongie.  Doongie lightly fell to the floor, leaving the cat rather annoyed.

"I know Doongie, your dad is a bitch sometimes," I said, sympathizing with the cat.

Minho's arms were still around my waist, leaving my body pressed up against his.  My heart was beating so loud, I was sure he could hear it.

"Stop making my cats hate me," Minho sighed.

"I'm just speaking the truth," I shrugged, trying to break free from his grip.  "You wanna let me go now?"

"Does that mean you'll help me move?"

"Fine."

He suddenly let go, causing me to stumble forward a little before regaining my balance.  Come on Hana, get it together.

I followed him into his room, where he had a bunch of different things lying around.  Off to the corner, there were already a few cardboard boxes stacked up.

"I'm assuming we need to pack all this shit into boxes?" I asked, piecing together what was happened.

"Basically," Minho sighed as he reluctantly got to work.

"Why are you even moving in the first place?" I asked him, reaching for an empty cardboard box.

"This place is a little too small for me and my three cats," Minho shrugged.  "Besides I've been saving up to move to a bigger apartment."

"Good for you," I nodded, starting to grab things off his bed to put into the box.  "What do you work as?"

"I'm a backup dancer for kpop groups," he answered.

"Wait really? That's so cool!" I gushed.  Although I wasn't a professional dancer or anything, I still enjoyed it a lot.

"Yep, it's a fun job," Minho nodded.  "Do you dance?"

"Nothing serious," I shrugged.  "I was captain of my school's dance team but that's about it."

"Still impressive."

"Wait, does that mean you meet idols?" I asked excitedly.

"Meet is a strong word, more like see them around when it comes time for dance practices or stages," Minho explained.

"That's so cool," I said, still in awe.  "Do you think you'd be able to let me meet them?"

"What did I just say about meeting them?" Minho asked exasperated.  "So now you're gonna use me to meet your favorite idols?"

"Maybe..." I teased, causing Minho to throw a nearby t-shirt at me.

"Hey what was that for!" I yelled, throwing the shirt back.

"For being annoying."

We finished filling up the box so I taped the top and picked it up.  Or at least attempted to.

"Too heavy," I said, turning to Minho.

He playfully scoffed as he had a go at picking up the box.  It was also a little heavy for him but at least he managed to pick it up, causing his muscles to flex.

Snap out of it Hana, you can't be this down bad.

"Okay, one more box and we can start putting these boxes away," Minho smiled as he got to work.