23

"Okay, our seats are G7, G8, H7, and H8," Jisung said, reading off of the tickets.

"I'm sitting with you, right Ara?" I asked, turning to her.  I knew that I was going to end up sitting with Minho regardless (not like I was complaining), but I just wanted to tease them.

"Hana, I love you, but I think we both know I'm sitting with Jisung," Ara laughed.  Jisung quickly took her hand and dragged her to two of the seats, leaving Minho and I to sit right in front of them.

"At least we won't have to see them all cuddly," I chuckled, Minho agreeing.

"After you," he said, making way for me to sit in my seat, him quickly following.

Minho placed the popcorn in between us, trying to balance it on the arm rest.

"If this falls, I'm making you pay for another one," I warned him as he was finally able to get it balanced.

"Maybe I'll just hold it," Minho laughed uneasily, taking the popcorn and placing it back on his lap.  "Let me know when you want some."

"I will," I nodded, already reaching over to grab a handful.  As I finally got hold of a fistful of popcorn, I looked up to see Minho's face incredibly close to mine.  We stayed like that for a few seconds, silently enjoying our proximity.

Flashbacks to the first few times we've kissed flooded my mind as I remembered how needy and full of tension they were.

Shit, now I'm thinking about kissing him.

Subconsciously, I looked down at his lips.  Minho seemed to notice and smirked slightly as he moved in just a little closer, his eyes darting down to my lips as well.

My heart was beating out of my chest at Minho's sudden movement and the butterflies were beginning to intensify.  Just before I could lean in any further, the lights completely turned off as the movie began to play.

I quickly sat straight in my seat, my eyes trained on the huge screen in front of me and my mind a jumbled mess of thoughts.  My quick reaction caused me to drop a few pieces of popcorn from my hand.  Minho seemed to have noticed and softly laughed.

"You're so clumsy."

"Shut up and watch the movie."

We settled on a really hyped up action movie that recently came out.  I was so glad we weren't going to be watching a sappy romcom or something like that, especially now with Minho by my side.

The movie was actually really good and my eyes were glued to the screen the entire time.  However, as one of the main characters died, Minho and I heard considerably loud sobs coming from behind us.  We turned around only to see Ara and Jisung clinging onto each other, tears streaming down their eyes.

"What the fuck guys?!" I whisper shouted.

"What? He just died!" Ara fired back quietly.

"He was my favorite character!" Jisung said in between sobs, not so quietly.  A few people turned to us, rather annoyed.

"You two need to calm down and quit making a scene," Minho whispered, glancing at the people around us.

Minho and I quickly turned around so we wouldn't miss any of the movie.

"Such sensitive children they are," I chuckled.

"Tell me about it," Minho agreed.

Apart from that, the rest of the movie went by pretty smoothly.  At times it got hard for me to focus on the movie, with Minho sitting right beside me.  Every time I reached over to grab some popcorn, I would sneak a few quick glances at him, simply admiring his beauty.

Woah, am I really down that bad?

I was snapped out of my thoughts when Minho lightly shook me, bringing me out of my trance.

"You good?" he asked slightly amused.  "The movie's over."

"Yeah yeah, I know," I replied, standing up.  I smoothened out my dress and began walking out of the theater, Minho right behind me.

The four of us gathered around in the lobby, ready to make dinner plans.

"The movie was so good!" Ara gushed, jumping up and down excitedly.

"Agreed," I nodded.

"Dinner time!" Jisung chimed in.  "I'm starving."

"Screw you and your fancy restaurants," I scoffed playfully, pointing towards Ara and Jisung.

"The place we picked out is so good that you're definitely going to regret saying that," Ara beamed confidently.

"Okay fine, then let's go," I started, walking towards the exit.  "Send me the address and I'll meet you guys there."

"Hold up, not so fast," Ara said, grabbing my arm to pull me back.  "You need to take this young man with you as well," she said, pointing to Minho.

"What happened to your car?" I asked him, confused.

"I walked here," Minho explained.  "My apartment isn't too far from here and I figured I'd just catch a ride with Jisung to go to dinner but clearly, he had different plans," Minho said, glaring at Jisung.

"Now off you two go!" Jisung said, ushering us to the exit.  "We'll send you the address!"

"Both of you are actually insane," I sighed as we all walked to our cars.  Once we got there, we split ways as Minho followed me to my car.

Soon after, I received a text message from Ara, which had the address of the restaurant.  I put it into the GPS, waiting for it to calculate a route.  Turned out Ara chose a sushi place, one of my favorites.

"30 minutes?!" I yelled, as the GPS showed the ETA.

Of course they had to choose a restaurant that was this far away.

"Looks like this is gonna take a while," Minho chuckled.

"Better get going then," I sighed, backing away from the movie theater parking lot.