Chapter 1

This is a fanfiction based on Helluva Boss,Hazbin Hotel, and the fanfiction Loona the Caretaker. All OC rights belonged totheir original creators and owners. The characters of Loona the Caretakerbelong to MetalBrony823 and the characters of Helluva Boss and Hazbin Hotelbelong to VivziePop. I own nothing. This is pure fanfiction just for fun.

Cody woke to a red morning with the bright light of the pentagram shining through the window blinds. He sat up rubbing his eyes before groaning as he stretched. He was wearing his black pajamas with red flaming skulls on them. Cody felt a little groggy as he walked over to the porch to gaze at IMP City. Hell was truly another world with all its eerie and demonic features. Only in Hell would buildings and skyscrapers have horns and evil-looking eyeballs. In the sky were hellish birds flying only to be eaten by larger flying demonic birds. Occasionally there were some normal flying demons, some sinner demons, and some succubus & incubus demons.

As Cody leaned on the railing looking at Hell's morning, he remembered when he first got here. He woke up in Loona's bedroom and thought he had died and was sent here. The memory gave him chills thinking about it. How strange that now he wasn't afraid – well less afraid. There were still plenty of demons that scare Cody, but he need not worry. His friends protect him, one of them is perhaps the most badass Hellhound in all of Hell and she'll do anything for Cody. Thinking about Loona gave Cody relief and happiness.

Speak of the devil, no pun intended, Loona woke up from her bed as well. She was wearing her Sevendust T-shirt with the Cold Day Memory album logo on it and her dark grey pajama pants. She scratched her armpit while letting out a big yawn revealing her sharp dagger fangs that could rip heads off. Blitzo wasn't up yet so Loona felt it was safe for her to be close to Cody as she hugged him from behind and Cody held her arms relishing the moment. Loona's fur was smooth and nice against Cody's skin. It felt so wonderful that Loona had adopted Cody and Loona never felt so happy to have Cody as her adopted son.

Loona planted a long gentle kiss on the side of Cody's face, "Whatcha doing kiddo?"

"Just checking out the morning. It's kinda pretty, in a scary kind of way," Cody said.

"I guess. If you don't mind the demonic crows eating each other."

"It's no picnic, but it's not like what people say it is down here."

"Yeah, zealots are a bit-ah I mean, a pain."

They continued to gaze at the red morning together. Cody playfully made shadow puppets with his hand using the wall of the apartment. Loona even joined in as Cody made a bunny rabbit with his fist and two fingers as ears while she made her hand look like a dog eating the bunny. They both made funny noises imitating cartoons like dog and rabbit.

"Ah! That's my ear!" Cody playfully said.

"Mmm, tasty bunny. Munch-munch-crunch-crunch!" Loona laughed.

They laughed some more as Loona squeezed Cody a hug from behind and then tickled his face with her tail making Cody giggle. Then she eases up to let him spin around to hug her back.

"You want some waffles?" Cody asked looking up at Loona while still hugging her.

"Absolutely," Loona answered, "Wait, do we have enough eggs and milk?"

"I think so."

Loona checked the frig and there were still some. Cody mixed the ingredients in the bowl as Loona got the waffle iron ready and set the table. As they got the first waffle ready, Blitzo came out of his bedroom wearing just his boxer shorts and was shirtless. He yawned and cracked his neck and arms as he stretched.