"Baby?"minho rubbed his eyes before he looked up again at the rapper. The younger smiled at his boyfriend.

He was finally home.

But as Minho got closer the dancer watched as jisung smile broke. At that point Minho knew something was wrong.

"My love, what's wrong?" Minho placed his hands on the younger's round cheeks.

"Just tired.."jisung leaned into the touch. He let out a small sigh as he felt min lean his forward on his.

"I love you"

Jisung opened his eyes and looked at Minho. "I love you too.."

Minho placed a small kiss on the younger's lips before pulling him towards the kitchen. "You need to eat, you didn't have breakfast. And I don't count coffee as lunch."

The younger just smiled as he watched his boyfriend make them both a plate. Minho looked so beautiful, even in his pajamas. His hair was a little messy and his shirt was stained with coffee from the morning. But jisung didn't care, that's what made Minho.....well, Minho.

Jisung thoughts were interested felt something at his feet. He quickly looked under the table to see Soonie sitting down. The young rapper got off his chair and picked up the orange cat. He placed him on his lap as he sat down again.

"I'm sorry about earlier.... I know you just wanted belly rubs from me." The blonde felt Soonie lay down comfortably and begin purring. Jisungs response was gentle tummy rubs that Soonie deserved.

It didn't take long for Minho to come with their dinner. He set down both plates and took Soonie from jisung. He placed him with the other two in their castle.

"Thank you for the food." Jisung smiled at the dancer before he started to dig in.

Minho watch for a little before he joined jisung. The two ate slowly, stopping to talk about their day.

........

"Honey, don't forget your medicine." Min placed a glass a water next to the pills on the napkins.

Jisung placed the last dried plate away and looked over at Minho. The older looked down at the pills.

"Ji..."

"Fine."

Minho watched jisung take both of them smoothly. And as a reward jisung got a couple forehead kisses.
Minho knows jisung depression had been getting hard these past couple of weeks.

It took jisung a while to get out of bed, or even eat. The younger was attached to Minho the first couple of day, making sure he knew where he was at, at all times. Thats how jisung was. Minho didn't get annoyed or mad, instead he tried to hardest to make his boyfriend smile at least once. He didn't have time to care if jisung wanted to know where he was going every time he got up. That wasn't important. Jisung health was.

From watching movies, listening to music, or simple just going outside for a walk... Minho wasn't only helping jisung.

He was helping himself as well

Because the date got closer. And the young dancer knows, when that day comes it won't be easy. For jisung and for everyone else.

"Min, you coming?" Jisung turned around and looked at Minho who's eyes were stuck on the calendar.

The older blinked a couple time before looking at his boyfriend.

"Yeah, you and me both need sleep."

........

Hello!! How have you all been? This chapter is back in the present, and please ignore the grammatical errors I didn't edit it 😅

School has been so draining :( But oh well

Sending love and hugs your way
~Neveah 💕
I'm proud of you all. Even if all you did today was exist.