Angel to Me

Rain and Phayu headed back to the Airbnb, and spent the rest of the day laying around. They ordered takeout, and watched movies as they cuddled on the couch. Rain constantly rubbing or touching him as if to make sure that his lover was still there, and it wasn't just his imagination.

He knew he was in reality, but seeing Sig had brought back the question that he'd desperately avoided since the email bombshell.

Why hadn't he been enough? What had  he done wrong?

He looked down at the hand he held, and ran his thumb over the back of Phayu's strong hand. Momentarily tracing his fingers over the ring that he always wore over his thumb, he fell into deep thought never noticing that Phayu had been watching him.

Phayu frowned as he watched the new man in his life sit there with that look on his face. He bet that Rain thought he was hiding it well, but he could see that the earlier encounter had shaken his mood. Normally he would have said how amazing he was, or that he loved him but they hadn't been together long enough for that.

Their relationship had only just begun, and sitting here watching his cute new boyfriend pretend to be okay made him feel shitty and useless. Then  a thought of inspiration hit him, and he kissed Rain briefly on the head before excusing himself. In the foyer of the house he made a couple of calls, and in no time he was done.

Walking back into the living  room he found Rain still laying on the couch. He walked behind the couch before bending down to smooth his hands down the chest of his adorable boyfriend, momentarily enjoying the small intake of air as his hands ghosted down over his nipples to smooth over his stomach.

Kissing the side of Rains neck he smiled as the younger man craned his neck up to give him better access, but only pressed another soft kiss there. Right now they had somewhere to be.

"Hey babe...get up we got places to be," He waggled his eyebrows at the confused man.

Pulling him up from the couch they got ready to go out again, and soon a uber pulled up to drive them to their destination.

Rain watched the bright lights in the dark flash by as they drove down the road, and enjoyed the sensation of leaning against the solid warmth of Phayu. At some point he dozed off, and was awoken as they stopped at their stop.

He stepped out onto the sidewalk, and looked  up at the neon sign with wide eyes.

" Surprise babe.... wanna get a cover up?" Phayu said as he stood in front of the tattoo shop that P'Pakin had rented out for him.

The small shop in the side streets of LA was owned by someone close to his benefactor, and he'd agreed to let Phayu use his equipment as long as he was there to oversee it. The door opened and a tall clean cut blonde man stood there, and ushered them inside.

Rain stood inside in awe, not because the place looked so different than places in Thailand, but because Phayu had done this for him when he'd seen how down he was. A slow smile spread over his face, and he shyly side eyed him.

He was so sweet

Rain bit his lip a little as he turned to the sweet man, and resisted the urge to kiss him. After a few seconds of looking at each other a cough interrupted the  moment, and they turned to Alex, the owner of the studio.

Alex gave Phayu the rundown, and Rain couldn't help his surprise when Phayu spoke in perfect English. Something that he found was super  sexy, and filed that away for another day. Pulling him towards the back they stopped at the tattooing chair.

Turning to Rain, Phayu pulled out his phone to show him something. Earlier when he'd made the call to P'Pakin he had also called one other person. He'd requested Prapai his best friend to draw him something related to music, and moving on.