Tiggger.
"Es. I hungry. And I trust Daddy and Mommy. I trust all yous. And I want bigger room too."

Zake.
"And how long have you been awake for little guy?"

Tiggger.
"Knock out walls to make bigger rooms. Can I eat now? Pease?"

Mary.
"I'll go make you a bottle. Unless you think you want some real food?"

Tiggger.
"Nooo. Tummy hurt lots. Bottle pease. Warm milk?"

Mary.
"You got it baby. One battle of warm milk coming right up."
============================================
Zake's POV

The meeting was over and my baby was lying in my arms as I fed him his bottle. He was still out of it for the most part. But I was a little concerned about what he might have heard and didn't tell us. But that would have to wait for another time. I guess the only real question is. Do I trust him?

For most people that would be debatable. But him, I trusted completely. If I asked him a question he would answer with the truth. And he would answer like a little kid would. Not really knowing any consequences about his answers. Just the truth. I really wish I could do the same. But in my line of work, that's not so easy.

But here and now, with Tiggger in my arms, I was thinking it was time to settle down. Maybe he would want me as his permanent Daddy and we could really start a family together. But who was I kidding. I'm not really Daddy material. He would never really want me like that. Now James would make a great Daddy. He loves taking care of people. Mary would be good too. Tyler and Tim would be good daddies together. But me? No. Not me.

"Daddy? Why you crying?" I looked down to see Tiggger looking up at me confused about a tear that dropped on him.

"It's nothing baby. I was just thinking about something that made me a little sad is all." I wiped the tear off of him, then wiped my face too.

"Daddy needs a hug." Then he tried to get up. I had to help him because he couldn't do it on his own. He wrapped his little arms around my neck and had his mouth right next to my ear. Then he whispered. "I love you Daddy." And hugged me tighter.

I hugged him tight and thought (Is this kid a mind reader?) "I love you to little one." We stayed like that for a while. But he had already fallen back asleep after only a minute or two. He had actually fallen asleep hugging me. God I really wanted to cry now. I really wanted this to be true. I really wanted him to love me now more then anything.

"Z? What's going on?" Mary had come back. They had all left after the meeting was over. They had stuff to do and I got to keep holding Tiggger. But now. Now I guess I have some explaining to do. And so I did.

I told her how I thought James would make a really grate Daddy for Tiggger. How Tim and Tyler would also be good Daddies too. And why even she would be great for him. And how I thought that I would be the worst thing for him.

"Wow. You really are a dumb ass. If you weren't holding YOUR baby right now I would knock some sense in to you. First off James is almost a Little himself. He is the most submissive Dom I know. He would rather play with Tiggger and be his friend. He would make the worst Daddy in history. As for Tim and Tyler. Those two are so far in to each other I'm surprised that when one eats the other doesn't shit out the food. As for me. Well I guess I could make a good Mommy for him. But that's only because of what and who he is. I can feel his aura. I can almost see and taste it. The first time I saw that little guy, I knew I had to be near him. My instincts are telling me to stay on his good side. And the best way for me to do that, is to be his protector and not mess up. Don't get me wrong, I think I'm falling in love with him. Like a mother does for her child. I NEED to protect him. And I like him too. But dam it Z. You are the one he came to, not us. You are the one that he holds on to, not us. You are the one he is hugging in his sleep. Not us. So get your head out of your ass DADDY."

Then she turned around and walked out. Before she turned I swear I could see the beginnings of tears in her eyes.

My mouth was open from shock. I have never see her like that before. I couldn't move from the surprise of all her emotions rolling off her. Then I herd a voice in my ear. "Mommy needs a hug too. I to tired. You give mommy a hug from me and tell her I love her too. Me and Blacky take nap on couch till you get back with mommy."

Then Tiggger tried to move off of me. I helped him and made sure that they were tucked in before I ran out the door to find Mary. The moment I was out of the room I found her in the hallway. She was leaning against the wall crying.

"I'm sorry Z. I got a little to emotional back there. It's these pills I'm taking. I read the bottle and it said that I might get a little more emotional then normal. But I wasn't expecting that much."

I walked to her and stopped right in front of her. "Tiggger said to give you a hug from him. And he said he loves you too." I put out my arms for a hug and she stared at me like she was going to punch me. "Are you going to make me lie to OUR baby? I AM going to back in there and tell him that you got his hug from me."

She kept staring at me, her tears rolling down her face. Then she exhaled and pushed off the wall landing between my arms. I wrapped her in a hug and let her cry her tears. Eventually she wrapped her arms around me and hugged me back. It took a while, but she quit crying. She calmed down then broke our hug. She wiped her face then looked at me.

"I was and still am jealous of what you two have. You are the perfect Daddy for him. It might just be my new meds and I'll get over it soon. But until then. Do you think I can hold him too?" I smiled And took her hand.

"He's waiting on the couch for you and me to get back. I'm sure he would love it if you held him. So lets not leave our baby alone for to long." We walked back to the door and I opened it for her. As she passed me to go in I whispered. "If you ever want or need a hug again. I'm here for you."

She heard me but kept walking over to the couch. Tiggger was sleeping but she picked him up and held him in her arms. After she sat down she kept her eyes on him. And she smiled down at him. They looked like the perfect Mommy holding her baby boy.

I was going to have to work really hard not to show how much I wanted this family.