James.
"That is part of my job you know. That and being the youngest of this group helps. I can go places that you old people shouldn't be. You all should already know about most of this stuff. So you would draw to much attention learning about basic stuff like this. Why do you think I'm in the "knowing your Little" classes."

Tim.
"True. And thanks for that. I don't know if I could be as....nice, as you. I probably would have walked out of those by now. I'm actually surprised that the little guy has even been talking to me. Now if he was a pet, things would be different. But I don't think I'm really good with Littles. And yes I know about my classification. Maybe I would do better with a Little Pet?"

Tyler.
"I can be your little pet tonight if you want? Meow."

Tim.
"Not in front of the kid."

James.
"Actually guys. It might be a good idea for you two to actually show that you two are together. No pawing at each other in front of him. But holding hands. Maybe even some G or PG stuff. That way he will know that you two have feelings for each other."

Zake.
"If this is going to work. If we are trying to get Tiggger to trust us. Then we need to quit hiding stuff from him. I agree with James. Quit holding back so much. Don't do anything you feel uncomfortable with. But quit hiding your relationship. Speaking of relationships... Mary? If you're game. What do you think about you and me maybe trying something."

Mary.
"You know I don't see you that way. But what do you have in mind?"

Zake.
"I know. But what about you and me being his Mommy and Daddy? A partnership, not a relationship. And later if you or I find someone we really want to be with. Then we can. But until then, we would move in here to his rooms. We would be just like his real Mommy and Daddy. Give him at least a taste of what his life should have been like. He would have to know everything. That we are partners and friends, not lovers. But that we both really care about him."

Mary.
"That would give Tyler and Tim time to have alone time. James? Do you think we would have any problems? You are the Little expert here."

James.
"I don't really see a problem with it. As long as you both let him know that you're basically roommates taking care of him and nothing else. But if something else does happen, you will need to tell him things have changed. But you two would have to be his only Mommy and Daddy after that. The rest of us could be uncles or something. Trying to figure out the whole family dynamic here. But that should work, I think."

Zake.
"Any chance of getting more room here. I don't have a problem with this space for short term. But long term, this might be a little small for 3 people. Maybe knock out a wall or two? Or move to a bigger place?"

Tyler.
"Well we could knock out some walls. But I think someone might just have a problem with us destroying her academy. I'll have a talk with her tomorrow. She might even go for it. You never know with her. I could see turning all three of your rooms in to one. That would only take a day or two. With a little help that is. And you three would have to be somewhere else for a time."

Zake.
"Make plans for two rooms becoming one. And plans for three rooms becoming one. The more options she has the better I think. That or she's going to have to move all of us again."

Tim.
"You can also propose that after we all leave that she would now have bigger rooms for guests. You know VIPs that she wants to keep an eye on. Maybe we should do the same to our rooms too. Mine and Tyler's I mean. At least draw up the plans and see if she goes for it."

Tyler.
"I can have those ready by morning. At least the ruff sketches."

Mary.
"Ok. Anything else before we brake up this little party?"