Bullies

"If you don't give us Beomgyu Oppa's number, we'll torture you." The first girl hissed. Y/N smiled innocently.

"Go ahead, you don't mind if I record it for my own use, do you?"

The second girl snarled and put a knife on Y/N's neck.

"Okay, okay." Y/N said. "I'm beginning to freak out."

The blade slightly cit her, and she winced ever so slightly.

"What's going on here?"

Shit. Felix was the school president, and Yeonjun his Vice.

"Oh, nothing! Hi Oppa!" The second girl said. Felix glared at her. He pulled Y/N.

"Hey, are you okay-!" If Felix was angry at them for hurting someone, he was a hundred times angrier, because it was his sister.

"Hurting people isn't okay." He said coldly. "Especially... If it's my sister."

"Come, Y/N." Yeonjun took her to the school president office, and made her sit. "He didn't you tell us you were bullied?"

"I-"

",You're bringing up." Yeonjun interrupted her. She suddenly felt dizzy, and had to put her head on the table. "I'm calling one of the hyungs."

"Hello?"

"Taehyung hyung." Yeonjun said. "Can you come pick Y/N up?"

"Yeah, why?"

"She's sick, and now she fell asleep in the School Prez office."

"I'm coming. Jin and Chan are with me."

_______________________

"Y/N/N." Yeonjun said softly. "Wake up."

Y/N lifted her head from the desk, her brothers looking at her.

"Come on, we're going home." Chan said gently. He picked her up bridal style, Jin taking her backpack.

"Oppa, I'm cold." Y/N murmured. Chan held her closer to him, hoping she would absorb his warmth.

_______________________

"You guys are going to lose your positions as secretary and treasurer of the school club." Felix said. Thr two girls flinched.

"Please don't!" Jiyeon pleaded. "Please, my mom will be mad!"

"Then make her even madder and tell her how you bullied my sister." Felix slammed his hand on the table. He, along with Seungmin and Jeongin had taken the bullies to his office. "You may be the popular girl here, but have you forgotten my brother owns the school?? You could get expelled in a blink of the eye."

"And don't say this is the first time you bullied someone." Seungmin added. "Plenty have been bullied by you before, haven't they?"

"Y-yeah."

"Is there a problem?" Yoongi, the brother who owned the school, was here.

"They bullied Y/N." Just then, Yeonjun ran in, out of breath.

"Hyung, Taehyung, Jin and Chan hyung took Y/N home, she is sick."

"Sick?" Felix echoed.

"Sick." Yeonjun confirmed.

_______________________

"Why was she in your office anyway?" Jin questioned Yeonjun. Y/N was taking a nap with Jeongin.

"She was getting bullied." Yeonjun said truthfully. "Me and Felix Hyung saw her and two other girls. They were pulling a knife on her."

"And they denied bullying her." Felix added.

"We'lldeal with them." Yoong promised.