Baby steps and Favourites

Requested by : SacheTaylor6

"Come on Y/N, you can do it!" Seochan cheered, supporting Y/N as she slowly stood up. Kai and Taehyun, who'd been bickering on the couch, stopped. The one year old was on her feet, lifting her leg as Seochan let go of her. His wife was at the other side maybe 5 baby steps away. Jin had the camera out and Y/N stepped forward, again and again, until she collapsed into Emilia's lap, giggling.

"S-she walked!" Jisung screeched in happiness. "My baby sis is the best!"

"Our." Seungmin glared at him. "Also, I'm her favourite."

"No I am!" Felix said loudly.

"Me!" Hyunjin shouted.

"No!" Soobin screeched. "Me!"

"Everyone calm down!" Seochan said. "Look, you're working up your sister."

Sure enough, small cries were heard as Y/N bird tinto gears from the loud noise.

The quadruplets continued to bicker on another room, Emilia calming down the crying child.

"Be quiet guys, she likes me best." Minho said. They pounced onto him, and soon there was a brawl in the living room.

____________________

Y/N continued to just walk for a few seconds and fall down on the soft carpet. Her brothers continued to argue but Jungkook smiled smugly as she snoozed in his lap.

"Look his, I'm the favourite!" He called.

"No fair!" They chorused.