23. Being One (+18)

"More... there... no... ahh!...too deep... ahh!"

Though incoherent, Xiao Yang's moaning was music to Zheng Hao's ears. Brimming with desire, he changed their positions again, pulling his husband on the top of himself so that he could bury himself deeper in him. His hands found their way to the younger's tiny waist, directing him in and out, amplifying his moans. It pleased him that although it was their very first time, they were so natural and apparently so rhythmic.

"AH! No... I can't..." Xiao Yang objected to the position, but his arms were tight around Zheng Hao's neck, showing no intention to push. He even ducked his head down so that his husband could muffle his objection.

With his silent request, Zheng Hao fastened his movements, making the room fill their muffled moans and showing stars to Xiao Yang.

"Ge... I am... I am... there!"

Understanding what he was trying to say, Zheng Hao smirked and sucked his nipple hungrily, making Xiao Yang cum on his stomach. With the sight, the older man also shot his load and the couple collapsed on the bed, content.

They lay limply for a good while until their breathing was regulated and their sweat dried.

"We need to take a bath, darling," Zheng Hao urged his husband, seeing he started to doze off.

"I can't even lift a finger, ge," Xiao Yang whimpered, eyes still closed. Who knew his innocent looking husband to be such a beast in bed? Not that he was complaining, of course.

"Was it too much?" Zheng Hao asked with concern, his eyes guilty touching the reddish love marks all over Xiao Yang's white skin. Damn, he shouldn't have lost his senses like that, but when Xiao Yang ogled him and said he was huge, he lost it. The beast which he didn't know to have inside woke up and devoured its prey fully without mercy. Now, as it was full, it went back to its hidden corner, leaving Zheng Hao's human side to bear the guilt.

His worried tone didn't slip from Xiao Yang's attention. Half-opening his eyes, he placed his tired hand on his husband's arm, "it was perfect, even beyond my imagination."

Zheng Hao chuckled with relief and shifted his position to kiss Xiao Yang's head. Then he rose to his tired feet and pulled Xiao Yang to the corner of the bed.

"Come, let's take a bath."

"I am tired, let me just sleep," Xiao Yang whimpered again like a kid, making Zheng Hao roll his eyes.

"Okay then," the older man said and lifted the limp body off the bed in bridal style.

"Ge!"

"Shh," Zheng Hao planted one more kiss in his hair, "let ge take responsibility," he said and took his husband to the bathroom.

Although he was dead tired as well, Zheng Hao managed to clean both of them. He even dried their hair, but changing the bedsheet was out of the question. Therefore, he just took the now-sleeping Xiao Yang to his room and laid him gently inside the bed before lying next to him.

"Ge," Xiao Yang opened his eyes ajar and realised they weren't in his room, but in his husband's. A slight smile formed on his lips as he snuggled up to the other man, "am I allowed here from now on?"

Zheng Hao adjusted the blanket on them, "what do you think?"

"Hmm," the younger man caressed the chest he was lying on with a playful manner, "I think you want me to move into this room."

The older man let out an amused chuckle, "a mind-reader!"

Xiao Yang slapped him lightly on the chest, but he laughed as well. Then he placed his head on the crook of his husband's neck and closed his eyes, "Paradise."

"Hmm?" Zheng Hao asked, patting his soft hair.

"I want to go to Paradise for our honeymoon."

Zheng Hao vaguely remembered the place. Was it near Xi Lake?

While Zheng Hao tried to remember about it, Xiao Yang asked "don't you want?"

"Ha? Ha, no no, we can go," Zheng Hao agreed, but the younger man was still suspicious.

"Don't tell me you still think we should take things slowly?" Xiao Yang tilted his head up to look at his husband, "even before you fell in love with me, you were a loyal husband, so let's continue from there."

"What do you mean?" Zheng Hao was confused.

With an all-knowing smile, Xiao Yang grabbed the older man's left hand and raised it for Zheng Hao to see his wedding ring, "see this? Even when you said you didn't like me, you didn't take your ring off. You may not notice it, but you also tend to show your ring whenever a customer gets too 'friendly'."

Zheng Hao was agape. How come he never noticed doing it? No wonder why Xiao Yang never believed him when he said he didn't like to be married to him. Funny, his heart must have given its decision before his stubborn mind.

"Thank you," Zheng Hao whispered with gratitude as he squeezed the hand which was still holding his.

"Ha? For what?"

"For being stubborn, for not giving up on me."

"Never," Xiao Yang uttered with determination and gave him an amorous kiss. He also would love to go for another round, but reading his mind, Zheng Hao pulled himself back and leaned the younger's head on his chest.

"Sleep, you have lectures tomorrow and I don't want you to be sore."

"Party-pooper," Xiao Yang complained, yet he was smiling. Soon, he fell asleep, and tightening his hold on him, Zheng Hao followed him with a subtle smile on his lips.