xxvi.

♔✙ 𝐑 𝐄 𝐈 𝐃 ✙♔

♔✙ 𝐑 𝐄 𝐈 𝐃 ✙♔

I Still Love You ~ Gavin Hudner

It was four in the morning and I was sitting on the bed, watching the little snow fall and it was becoming a habit.

I was wondering if I had fucked up or made the best decision for myself. I felt so free but it felt like I had lost a part of me. I had been so used to that life for eleven years and now, I had to start over and mould a new life that didn't involve the Roman Catholic routine.

However, this morning when I woke up, I did pray the Rosary for some sort of comfort. It was one of my favourite parts of praying and even though I was no longer allowed to conduct my priestly duties, I was still inclined to the church.

I got my things ready then walked all the way to the shower stalls. I wanted to get ready before everyone else got up. I was in no mood to be surrounded by teenage boys.

I entered the massive but luxurious bathroom, equipped with about twenty different stalls but they were open, divided by clear, glass walls. I could hear some water running somewhere but I ignored it, brushing my teeth then stripping and wrapping a towel around my waist.

I walked round to the opposite ten stalls and to my surprise, I found someone interesting taking their shower. He looked to be very deep in thought because he didn't even notice me get into the stall that was a little further but close to his.

I easily washed my body thoroughly, my dark slate eyes analysing him secretly as he stood under the water. He was lean and a little bit muscular, and as I dropped my gaze, I finally understood why Iris cried or screamed as if it were her first time whenever I fucked her. I understood why she couldn't get enough of me.

His dark hair fell across his face as the water pelted over his skin. I wonder what he's thinking of. He barely acknowledged my presence but that was great on my part.

I thought about all the things Iris said about him in the final pages; he had taken up most of the pages because of all the pain she put him through with no remorse whatsoever.

He came from an elite family and they were filthy rich, so much that he always looked down upon her. I scrubbed my skin harder, the pain seeping into my pores as I reminisced every little cursive text.

Dear Diary:

I was at his birthday party today and honestly, I should be saying that it was one of the best parties I've been to, but I've never been so embarrassed in my life. All they talked about was their net worths and their latest expensive purchases and I couldn't even relate. I felt so out of place and he didn't do anything about it.

Dear Diary:

We encountered his friends at a local restaurant and he literally DENIED the fact that I was his girlfriend when people asked because he thought I was too average and financially basic. The girls didn't want to hang out with me and what's worse is he blamed me for it. He called me poor and I've never been so humiliated. He can go and die honestly...