v.

♔✙ 𝐑 𝐄 𝐈 𝐃 ✙♔

♔✙ 𝐑 𝐄 𝐈 𝐃 ✙♔

To be honest, I was nervous as fuck.

After my evening prayer session, I showered and got dressed in a white shirt and dark trousers. My hands had been trembling for the most part and I wasn't thinking straight.

I had been kneeled by my bed, praying the Rosary and all I could think of was tying Iris to the bed with it, and doing some unholy things to her.

Despite the cool weather, my temperatures were skyrocketing to insane levels. I often felt suffocated and I was finding it very difficult to concentrate on my Bible readings.

If I was engaged in the Bible, it meant that I was reading the Songs of Solomon. They nurtured my sexual frustration, and I couldn't help but reminisce last week.

Her breasts. I'd had the strong urge to rip her shirt off and kiss them. I wanted to kiss her, so hard.

No. This wasn't how God wanted his disciples to think. Such was sinful and no matter how much I tried to go back to the way I was, Iris always seemed to drag me back to sin.

Was it normal to fall for someone this easily, especially as a priest? I should not have any romantic feelings towards anyone, hell I should never be sexually aroused but lately, I was having a hard time.

Taking my laptop bag, I made my way to the library. The school was so huge and with the aid of my map, I managed to get there. The cold air caressed my face as I inspected the vast, illuminated building, the path surrounded by fresh greenery, and I pushed the glass door open to the reception.

I checked in then took the elevator to the fifth and final floor, where we had agreed to meet up. The audacity to meet up with the cause of my sin. It was self-sabotage but it was so satisfying.

We all fade like a leaf, and our inquities, like the wind, take us away.

I walked to a secluded, quiet corner, the blind spot of the library with the most aesthetic view of the prestigious school.

It was all so beautiful, how could one ever overlook the beauty of nature?

I patiently sat and waited for Iris, and when an hour had passed, I felt so fucking stupid.

She hadn't even bothered to make an appearance, and yet you arrived ten minutes earlier. She's probably laughing wherever she is, assured that I was sitting in the library all alone, foolishly waiting for her to come.

Was I going to cry about it? Of course not. I was feeling quite emotional, but I didn't know if I was upset, embarrassed, disappointed or sad. There was a lot going on, and I couldn't even explain it.

I contemplated leaving or staying. Maybe she got caught up with something, I just had to be patient.

My eyes involuntarily trailed to the books on the shelf, and I was deeply intrigued by the wide range of colours, all organised and coordinated to perfection.