"Tell me what did i do wrong . Why are you looking at my book with sympathy ". The boy took a second to comprehend what she meant  before giving a small shy smile that reasured the female.

"You see Reactions that occur in a 1:1 ratio require equal numbers of particles to react completely, not equal masses. The molar equivalent gives an equal number of particles by taking into account the different masses of the particles involved." He completed his explanation and looked over at (y/ec) female.

He saw you re-reading the notes he had given a nodding your head along. You suddenly leaned in very close to boy's form and Clenched your fists with new found determination

"My chemistry hero ahhh alas i am done with this wrecthed assignment all thanks to you . You smiled hopefully at your intelligent shy new partner. The boy blinked at female's sporadic action and involuntarily gave a  wide smile which was rarely seen across his pale features.

"I love chemistry but i am not that good." The boy sheepishly smiled as he modestly spoke .

" Don't be modest . Whatever you did definitely worked. I didn't get your name tho" you looked over at his textbook and saw neat letters across it.

"Takumi " you smiled . This made the male besides her blush as he heard his name come out her mouth . He nodded his head . And gave her a smile .

"Now sshh teacher will look this way anytime if we continue making this much noise. i don't wanna be reprimanded on my first day here" you glanced at the teachers direction and turned back to reviewing your notes.

'you are the one causing all the ruckus' takumi inwardly chuckled ."So i heard your name was y/n nice to meet you ".

You looked at him for a moment trying to find logic how he knew your name as then you remember you both had your names written infront of your textbook. Even if he did saw it why did he say "heard " as in heard from someone or does he know something about me. You shaked your head and mentally scolded yourself. And remembered a tip from a certain ravenette   who looked like your younger version 'stop suspecting everyone you  encounter you will never make friends  live a little all you did your entire life is investigate'.

Not that she was any different from you all she did was collect information .  She was an enumerator after all. Maybe it just runs in your bloods . You fondly thought of your younger cousin sayuri . She was a lot like you maybe a bit more temperamental but atleast she doesn't-- your chain of thoughts was broken as you found the purple haired boy gently stirring you wake

"I am sorry i usually go like this daze states . Well nice to meet you too. ." Said hiding your embrassment and mentally yet again scolding yourself up.

"It's my pleasure . You are a kind person. " Takumi shyly smiled . The two teens freely talked amongst eachother throughout the lecture. You found out your shared intrest for anime and mangas and happily conversed with the boy.

To engrossed in conversing you both barely even noticed that the bell already had rung to certain lavender eyed boy's dismay you started to pack up and got up ready to leave." Thank you again for your help  you are a great talk  " you winked . And inwardly groaned thinking of another class to attend . Like maths after chemistry wasn't already tormenting already they decided to put physics next. You said  quick good byes to the male besides you and left in a hurry for your next class.

The boy kept his longing gaze behind you until you were totally out of his sight he blush still adorned his pale features . He was happy to have met you today.

You aimlessly wandered around Hoping to find your physics class but to no avail as you were about to give up . You felt paranoid and glanced back to check who was watching you . You weren't going to let it slide . Someone was keeping an keen eye on you . That someone might be the very person you need to catch. The person responsible for so many deaths . You looked around for the last time before spotting a fimiliar silver eyed male walking up to you .

"Miss y/n what a coincidence i met you on my to class are you in need of help again " he smiled gently

You nodded and he took you by hand . It almost felt like escorting a person to a ball but you were no princess

"Y/n is enough " you replied curtly

Ahh then you remembered he came from a long line of Dukes hence his mannerisms. It was quite refreshing actually because boys of this generation can be quite disgusting. You looked at your side he was talking about topics that might interest you as matter of fact it did and you both quickly got into it. it was cut short with you arriving at the classroom door . Yet again you were late you only wondered how many times it would happen.

"You are quite gentlemanaly aren't you " you said as you tried moving forward without listening to his response but he held your arm and responded "my mom raised a gentleman but you y/n raise my hand " the platinum blonde said smiling gently .  He said a quick good bye as he watch you leave for your next lecture.

He chuckled as he walked back to his class.  Chuckle that felt not so like himself. You kept it in mind and entered.

Here we go again